Sucking Your First BBC

• Thread starterfoundwifespics
  • Start date

foundwifespics

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2021
Well, after fantasizing about it for years, I finally did it last week. To make a long story short, I met a black man online (and showed him some "G" and "PG" wife photos) who claimed he knew my wife from her days as the PTA President at a local high school. Turns out he did know her. He pretty directly told me he wanted to own her - and he actually walked into my office one afternoon unannounced. I was the only one there. He made me show him photos and videos of her while he sat in my office chair. He told me that anyone that would willingly show off the wife to him like that must secretly want to suck his cock. I didn't deny it. He told me that if I didn't stand in the way he'd make sure I'd get black cock and black cum in my mouth several times a week. An hour after he left my office he sent me some photos that he'd taken. There's no going back now.

Reactions: wmjacking, ChillJaxGuy, DamonBlack9 and 1 other person
My Domme is ordering me to create an imig.es room and show as many strangers as possible the photos I showed the black man in person last week. She is also considering forcing me to show the photos that were taken of me with his BBC in my mouth.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy