• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sucking

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
how do you find nice cocks to suck I am 75 and all I want is a cock to suck can’t find any near me

• Love
Reactions: Rockford, GroovyTrain, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
same here.

Kenbcolley said:
how do you find nice cocks to suck I am 75 and all I want is a cock to suck can’t find any near me
I found any I sucked on adultfriendfinder, havent had one in a while now but if youre willing to suck I'm sure youll find one there

Zima said:
I found any I sucked on adultfriendfinder, havent had one in a while now but if youre willing to suck I'm sure youll find one there
Thanks will chec it out

With a penis like this all I can do is suck cock….and more . I’m permanently limp.

IMG_0821.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: spunky and Lovasianladies
Doublelist

Tinynlimpcuck said:
With a penis like this all I can do is suck cock….and more . I’m permanently limp.

IMG_0821.jpeg
looks like it would be fun to play with

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I have had good results using Doublelist. I will write for at least a month before meeting just to make sure there is some chemistry as I am not into random guys.

I find cocks to suck on doublelist and sniffies. I’m married with two kids, but love making a guy cum.

Reactions: BILLD and Upright
I was curious and I went to an adult theater that had gloryholes in the booths close to where I lived. It was ok just wish his cock was bigger.

Fabguys works well in uk

Fabguys a website

Going to a Bath-house in Hamilton tomorrow. Hoping to suck several cocks, and swallow each load!

Should I wear pretty panties?

Reactions: Oraladdiction
Tinynlimpcuck said:

IMG_0821.jpeg
Love to play with your cock while you suck mine 😘

Reactions: Tinynlimpcuck and GroovyTrain
spunky said:
Love to play with your cock while you suck mine 😘
I’d love to drain yours

Tinynlimpcuck said:
I’d love to drain yours
You would be most welcome

Reactions: Tinynlimpcuck
Any of you guys near Louisville?

Rockford said:
Any of you guys near Louisville?
sorry not me, we probably could have some fun together

Kenbcolley said:
Kenbcolly probably your best bet is AFF, you have to pay but it has been worth it to me, a lot of cock there to suck on

Users who are viewing this thread