Sugar daddy pays mortgage for struggling couple

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
I know a young couple of 23 who were seriously behind with the payments on their mortgage, and a 32-year-old business man asked them if he could be their Sugar Daddy in return for sex with the wife. It was a hard decision to make for them, but it means they don't lose their house.

The wife has to travel to the sugar daddy's home 20 miles away twice a month and stay three nights at a time. She is not allowed to ring her husband; and she did not realise that she was also expected to be submissive to the Sugar Daddy's wife who is 27. It is 3 in bed together.

Poor cucky, he is finding it hard on his own with his over-active imagination. He is also feeling that he is a poor provider, and is worried his wife may get too used to the luxury home of her Sugar Daddy and end the marriage for a richer man.

Cucky does not see a light at the end of the tunnel, and his wife has nice new sexy clothes that her Sugar Daddy buys for her to wear for him.

Sugar Daddy has said that six nights a month is not enough, he wants more nights in return for paying off some of the principle of the loan.

Not sure how this will work out, but I suspose other rich dudes might be taking advantage of young couples close to losing their homes.

Reactions: Sissyforowner
Sounds like a win win situation for everyone involved

Only thing is that his wife is now away 12 days a month and he is having a tough time adjusting to sleeping on his own, and is not the usual type to be a cucky. HIs wife won't tell him what happens and just says. "we still have our home so stop complaining".

This is a story on another site, serveral in fact

Sounds like he wants to know what is going on with his wife and the sugar daddy. Maybe he is a bit more of a cuckold. He accepted the help from another man knowing he would have to give up time with his wife. I can never sleep either when wife is away.

Pimptoy said:
This is a story on another site, serveral in fact

Most of what is posted on this site seems to consist of fabrication and fantasy.

Nu2it said:
Most of what is posted on this site seems to consist of fabrication and fantasy.

you noticed that too, especially from a lot of the same people. ie. the TS.

When the Auction of your home is only days away, it is pretty difficult to not accept the life-line thrown to you. "It is only sex, isn't it?"

Maybe a bit of your marriage is being stolen and your wife is drifting away from you? And what the hell can you do about it? And your mind is working overtime thinking of what could be happening in a rich man's castle.

Frm the responses I conclude that some people are so rich they can't believe this thing is not going on under our noses.

Nu2it said:

I think why it's called the "XXX Stories" section.

pimptoy, what is the link you refer to? I would like to read it so I can help understand what this young couple are going through.

Sorry, I didn't intend to post this thread in the stories section as it is true life, but it might as well stay here as stories get read more often than threads that quickly slip into the archives.

so horny

I understand the issues the couple are going through, but at this time in our lives, I wouldnt mind having someone to help us out here in San Diego. Mortgages are thru the roof and times are scary. I would suck it up in order to have some financial help. I think maybe because we are in our mid-30s its not such a mental burden like it would have been for us mid-20s.

Josetta said:
When the Auction of your home is only days away, it is pretty difficult to not accept the life-line thrown to you.

when the auction is days away, its too late for a life line. that means the bank foreclosed.

Hi All...
Untill the Last hour a Bank has a responsibility to Accept Payment if made in due form...
unless proven otherwise... it is my understanding of the basic principle of any Loan...

Josetta is right when saying that *** When the Auction of your home is only days away, it is pretty difficult to not accept the life-line thrown to you.***

P.S. Josetta just for your info... you are not the only person aware of such a situation.
Regards
Edith 26 ( now 28 )

your joking?

Edith 26 said:
Hi All...
Untill the Last hour a Bank has a responsibility to Accept Payment if made in due form...
unless proven otherwise... it is my understanding of the basic principle of any Loan...

Josetta is right when saying that *** When the Auction of your home is only days away, it is pretty difficult to not accept the life-line thrown to you.***

P.S. Josetta just for your info... you are not the only person aware of such a situation.
Regards
Edith 26 ( now 28 )

fuck, i owe josetta an apology for, wait for it.............doubting something written by josetta. lol

but seriously. my apology josetta.
entertaining as always.

and thx for the clarification edith.

Edith is right about the owner being able to stop the sale. The Auctioneer has to point it out to the crowd before he starts accepting bids.

I would encourage everyone to say what they feel, even if you don't agree with me.

The Auctioneer can insist on cash or a Bank cheque to be sure payment is genuine, because a personal cheque might bounce the next day. There are a lot of expenses to advertise an Auction. Sometimes, family money turns up at the last moment to call the Auction off, or a Lottery win reverses a family's demise, or a business man strikes a deal which has a sexual overtone.

The movie, 'Indecent Proposal' offered one million dollars to the husband for a night with the wife, and it created an emotional roller coaster for all three, which took quite awhile to sort out. It also demonstrated that extra-marital sex can cause a wife's emotions to cartwheel in ways that she might never believe was possible. One night stands can cause desire for more sex in the future. Guys can't always understand this.

It should also be noted that a bankruptcy filing will halt all foreclosure proceedings and give a bit of breathing space to a debtor. Many recent greedy actions by Wall Street and their service agents have caused this financial meltdown. Fighting for your home can be a noble fight for your American Rights. Just my 2 cents.

Can you tell me where to find those stories?