• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Suggestions to getting wife started again

• Thread starterbatman22
  • Start date

batman22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2011
New to the forum here and wish to participate and hoping to get some great feedback.

My wife and I have been married for over three years. Last year we hit a boring patch in our marriage and she began talking to several guys behind my back. When I discovered this and approached her, she was fearful I would get angry. Our sex life is wonderful, but I've always encouraged her to never hide her body and to flaunt it for the world to show. I told her if she wanted to get closer with these men then she had my blessing. She was surprised at my response but I explained that it turned me on knowing she turned on other guys and that other guys fantasized of being with her.

She ended up seeing two of the men for several months. The first was an ex-bf who wasted no time having some fun with her. She came back near midnight that night with a neck full of hickies as well as her breasts covered in them. I asked her if she had sex and she confirmed she had but with a condom. I told her she was more than welcome to go without the condom as I knew she enjoyed the feeling better. She wasn't on birth control but I told her go ahead and we would take care of it after the fact. My wife saw him twice more, spending the night both times. Both times, she took the morning after pill. The second guy was someone she had known from work for quite some time. She and him actually didn't get along, but with my encouragement she began flirting with him on Facebook. She ended up meeting him twice for sexual fun.

Fast forward to Feb of this, the only guy she had been with since the new year was me and she discovered she was pregnant with our second child. We decided to move from Florida, back to my home state of Ohio as it was getting expensive to raise a family in Florida. She gave birth to our second son in late October. We decided my wife should go on the Mirena birth control to help slow down our growing family.

Now is where I ask for your help fellow members. You see I am trying to convince my wife to continue her sexual fun on the side. She isn't too keen to the idea stating that while she did have a great time having fun on the side, she also only wants to be with me. She isn't too fond on her body either as she gets back to her pre-pregnancy weight. Having just turned 24, I've told her she should still have some fun while she is young. That being a mother of two young sons, shouldn't neglect her from the wild side that I know she has. I am not sure how else to go about planting the idea further with her and that is where I ask for your help. I am not looking to have fun on the side, just looking to get some excitement from having her be the wild milf she is.

Any comments, suggestion, questions you have for me, I will be more than willing to be open and keep everyone posted. Thanks again!

Any suggestions anyone? Got some viewers that read this but hoping to get some help...thought this would be the right forum for it.

She is struggling with the aftermath of a pregnancy weight, so she won't be feeling like lovers just yet until her body feels light and pretty again.

The advantage you have is that she experimented with several guys, so she knows what extra-marital sex is all about.

Do as much work around the home to show her how much you love her - and this will help her to "want to do things" to show she loves you just as much.

The stronger your love for each other, the more likely she will let you have your fantasies again once her body feels better.

Saraha said:
She is struggling with the aftermath of a pregnancy weight, so she won't be feeling like lovers just yet until her body feels light and pretty again.

The advantage you have is that she experimented with several guys, so she knows what extra-marital sex is all about.

Do as much work around the home to show her how much you love her - and this will help her to "want to do things" to show she loves you just as much.

The stronger your love for each other, the more likely she will let you have your fantasies again once her body feels better.

Saraha, thank you for responding. I have noticed you have more than your share of posts here so I will have open ears to what you have said. I do my part in helping out at home when not at work. I help cook on my off days, do dishes, clothes, general cleaning etc... I know she has her hands full with our 2 year old and a newborn so right now her energy is going to that. Anything I can do around the house to help out, I know she does appreciate. I hope and believe that good things will come from this. We went through so much this year, being apart for several weeks, moving out of state, having a new child, and yet I believe this made our bond stronger and hopefully that leads to bigger and better things for us both.

MacNfries said:
batman22, lots of things happen to a woman during and shortly after pregnancies ... psychologicaly, physically, & personality wise. It should be reassuring to you that the baby is, in fact, your child ... had it been another man's child, your wife would be treating you a bit differently right now. Her loyalties & focus, right now, are with the child and the father of the child. At least for the short time, no need to frustrate yourself trying to get her to return to her infidelities. In time, its very likely she will anyway, particularly if she found them enjoyable.

For now, however, I'd allow her time to be a new mother & wife, and as Saraha says, be supportive and help her with housework, etc. Use the afterglow time, after intimacies with her, to briefly reflect on how turned on you were with her extracurricular activities ... she'll probably take the hint sooner and give you what you want. Mac ;)

Just as I thanked Saraha above, I wish to thank you as well. Like her, you too have put your share into this forum and I will take your advice to heart. No need to resay what I said in her response, but that is what I would tell you as well if you had just responded.

Again questions, comments, suggestions are welcome. I do wonder though if I should continue to update here, or should I just let this thread die until something does progress?

Most horny men visit many websites and have a busy lifestyle - so they won't log in on cuckolds.com every day, and some might only log now and again.

Others really enjoy what is posted, but don't add replies because they don't think they can add anything extra to the debate. Some read every word (for curiosity and self-education) but post only a few times a year.

Don't assume because replies are coming slowly, that no one is reading what you write. Real life stories can help lots of members who are too shy to post.

Keep your thread alive, because the guys who may want to reply could be out of town on business trips and have little time to log in.

Most horny men visit many websites and have a busy lifestyle - so they won't log in on cuckolds.com every day, and some might only log now and again.

Others really enjoy what is posted, but don't add replies because they don't think they can add anything extra to the debate. Some read every word (for curiosity and self-education) but post only a few times a year.

She just described me,my last time in here was a year ago!Sounds interesting so far,but done rush things let your fun come to you,in the end a better time will be had by all if everyone isn't feeling pressured!

Users who are viewing this thread