• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

suggestions

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date

slinky67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
hi people, just like to ask a question. Am seeing a new partner/mistress and i am a little stumped on a new name for myself...she has asked me to come back to her with a list of names that she will choose from.
i am mainly asking this cause i have had a few in mind, but they are all old ones i presented to my last mistress, and i don't wan't to offer those same names to my new one...so if i could get some ideas or possibly some of your own names, it would help me out...she does feel my cock is on the too thinnish side for her...she thought about "needle dick" but wants a single word name.

thanks again

cheers

slinky

Needledick....

hello there slinky67,

well first off I should say congratulations on finding a new Mistress! Secondly, I would add that a Mistress always appreciates attention to detail such as the importance of capitalising the word Mistress! It indicates your acceptance of a secondary, more lowly position. :)

Lastly, not knowing what names you had previously it is hard to say, and not knowing your personality makes it even harder, could you offer some further details without giving too much personal information?

Needledick can be used as one word and I quite like it myself.

Thanks for your imput

Thank you Dominant.Goddess you are right about the cap M, new laptop, so missed that one. As far as myself, very sub, bi, cuckold who has happily x-dresses if ordered to. As far as cock goes, 6.5" but quite thin, thus the needle dick reference...i didn't mind it as i cant argue with it, and come very far from filling her and satisfying her vaginally...she can accommodate much thicker. So basically, just wan't to present her with a new name, that hasn't been kicked about and rejected by my last Mistress.

PS i love a lot of your threads, very insightful and well verbalised.

my mistress

a pic for all to enjoy

Attachments

• mistress-scarlett.jpg
    mistress-scarlett.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 255
Hi Slinky,
very nice companion you have there. Nice legs, beautiful rounded ass , and whoever took the picture, was doing a perfect job and knew what he was doing. As for a name for you to use, I think you used it already. “Very sub bi cuckold “. From that you can make many different names.
Subicu, or Bubbicuck, Xdresscuck , Xdresbicu

Users who are viewing this thread