• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Super hot half naked black god on weekly...

• Thread startercuck4support
  • Start date

cuck4support

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2005
Has anybody seen the amazing black stud on Survivor. His name is James and he is hot.

Yes, and he's VERY hot!

Never really got into the show I hear alot of people talking about it though so it must be a good show. Didn't a gay man win that several years ago like a million dollar or so?

muleman said:
Never really got into the show I hear alot of people talking about it though so it must be a good show. Didn't a gay man win that several years ago like a million dollar or so?

Yes Muleman, a gay man Richard Hatch won the first Survivor and won a million dollars then he didn't pay his taxes and got caught.

Patricia69 said:
Yes Muleman, a gay man Richard Hatch won the first Survivor and won a million dollars then he didn't pay his taxes and got caught.
Thanks Pat I forgot about the IRS got him. You know if you won a million why wouldn't you just pay the taxes then to be done with it.

Yes, especially if you won it on a national TV show!! What a dumb guy!

Users who are viewing this thread