• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Superior in every respect....

• Thread startertbender919
  • Start date

tbender919

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2012
Do any of you find that for the Cuckold experience to fully work for you and/ or your wife that the Bull be the superior male in every way? Stronger, better looking, more fit, more skillful lover, and more endowed than the Cuck.

Superior

tbender919 said:
Do any of you find that for the Cuckold experience to fully work for you and/ or your wife that the Bull be the superior male in every way? Stronger, better looking, more fit, more skillful lover, and more endowed than the Cuck.

For this to work my wife needs it to be exciting and naughty. Superior is so subjective. Yet she keeps going back for more. I am elated!! :D

MacNfries said:
I'm sure that is a matter of preference, tbender919. What you're hinting at is more interesting in the Dom/Sub activities than cuckolding activities.

Cuckolding really only requires that your wife be sexually serviced by other men ... period! Mac

While I appreciate your response I did not know that Cuckolding was so cut and dry......My question was /is for others...are there any pre conditions other than just servicing the wife? My interest is that my wife have sex with a more endowed and skillful lover....the physical attributes are secondary, but are there for me and her....perhaps there is an element of Dom/Sub activities even though we don't go there....it is more of a mental reconciliation that the act is justified and can't be stopped due to the difference in physical prowess and the woman's lust for the best possible sexual experience.

Sonetimes, a wife can enjoy sex with another female more than with her husband.

Penetrative sex is enjoyable, but women can usually give each other better foreplay.

I usually suggest a husband learns all he can about lesbian sex, so he can become a better lover.

This Is True Advise

Saraha said:
Sonetimes, a wife can enjoy sex with another female more than with her husband.

Penetrative sex is enjoyable, but women can usually give each other better foreplay.

I usually suggest a husband learns all he can about lesbian sex, so he can become a better lover.

I know its true because i have been a lesbian since i was sixteen. I was taught by a older woman of 25 that took her time in showing me the ways to eat pussy. I just love all sex and there is NOTHING in the world any better than eating pussy. When i am through with one its so dry you can use it for a powerpuff. that is if has any fuzz on it. I can almost breathe through my ears, not quite but i am still trying to delevop this skill. Must be fairly adept as a pussy licker as the ladies all seem to tell their girlfriends. I know for sure that i am hopelessly hooked on the taste of pussy and the exotic liguid that i coax from them. So please listen to Sarah for is telling it truthful. I personally will never be able to repay the lady that took a little extra to show a very young boy how to eat a pussy to please the woman that is feeding it to you. Nor will i ever be able to thank all the sweet pussied little hotties that have give to me their succulent juices. Thanks Saraha for passing this information on to all of us men for those who listen will be justly rewarded for their skills. :p:p okdeacon, said it.

Users who are viewing this thread