• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Suppose You Come Home....

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
[ATTACH
]104370[/ATTACH]

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you
start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because
you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

What would you most likely do?

Attachments

• cuckold1045.jpg
    cuckold1045.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 692
I'll strip off my clothes... get dressed into some panties and stockings.. then go and kneel by the bed and wank my little cock while I watch my wife enjoy a REAL MANS fucking.... then Ill beg her to let me eat her out and suck all his cum from her holes...

I'd sneak in and watch while beating off!!!

If i didnt know about it I think id be very angry, id probally leave without them noticing I was there then id come back later and confront her about it, I have told my wife many times I don't mind if she wants to have relations with another man or woman I just feel honesty is important in a relation ship, now if I knew someone was supposed to be over fucking her id be thrilled id sneak in and watch them

I would sneak in and watch them.. then hopefully be fed a warm cream pie.

I would sneak in and watch if possible. If not, I would wait nearby until they were done. In the past I might have followed Mac's scenario (did once in fact) but I have given Susan permission (as if she needed it, lol) so I can't really claim she cheated behind my back.

I'd have to listen and then go back down stairs and wait. It would be a complete surprise to all.

Is there but one response?

It would be east to go hide your head in the sand!
Yes we are submissive but do we not have to deal with it?

I, like cuckme44 would probably watch while jerking off, but maybe I'd give them encouragement.

Jealous but excited too

MacNfries said:
I guess it all depends whether this is a REAL cuckold situation or a voluntary cuckold situation.

I've experienced both types of cuckolding, and I can say that REAL cuckolding is NOT a pleasant experience. I had two specific experiences where I was in serious relationships (or thought I was) with my women. Suddenly finding out that they were fucking other guys on the side was very painful to me. I didn't barge in threatening and cursing them, as some guys do, but went back to my car and cursed, cried, etc ... at the time it wasn't funny at all. Surprisingly, each time, I also masturbated ... it was really weird. The first cuckold situation ... I recall wanting to fuck my GF, Susan, so much the next day after she confessed that she had fucked this one guy the entire night before. Neither of us could understand the "why" of my being so turned on by her confession. But we fucked like it was the first time together; I think I fucked her 4-5 times that day. The surge of emotions I experienced were awesomely strong. Unfortunately, both relationships fell apart shortly after I found out they were cheating on me. Wish I'd known about cuckolding when these events happened.
You are so right about real cuckolding not being any fun . But the same exact feelings went through my mind and cock . I knew my wife was , at least having an emotional affair on me with this guy that she use to work with . He use to call her a couple of times a month for like a year , always late at night after I was I bed , I know she really had the hots for him , and I think some sex happened between them . what mixed feelings , I felt hurt and so jealous , But I found myself jacking off fantasizing about my wife cheating on me and fucking this guy after work , when she was coming home sometimes an hour and a half late . My wife really likes this fantasy about this guy .

Let them finish

I wouldn't interrupt them , so I guess I would be jacking off real hard watching them . Then later try to get it out of her , if not I would tell her what I saw and how it turned me on . If its someone we know , it would be so easy to relate it in one of my fantasies to her . My wife knows how turned on I get thinking of other guys fucking her , so its not the same as finding your wife cheating .

I would watch for a while, seeing her experience the pleasure of a real mans cock. I wouldn't be able to wank as my cock is caged but it would be straining to get erect! I would then wait in the car outside and when he left, go inside and ask her if I could eat her out. Yummy!

If it was me... I'd rant and rave and scream and stomp around the house.... well, I'd do all that in my head. In reality I'd probably try and watch them but unless invited to, I wouldn't let my presence be known. Afterwards I'd probably beat off until I bruised my little pecker.

This took some thought

It really is what would you do?

Strip and quietly enter the room. Kneel and watch.

I would be relived it was now:) in the open. Hope to suck her lovers cock!

Attachments

• 392_1000.jpg
    392_1000.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 128
  • suk+01.jpg
    suk+01.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 937040194.jpg
    937040194.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 149
  • user77845_pic7282_1290429999.jpg
    user77845_pic7282_1290429999.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 129
Had this happen once with my ex wife. I walked into the room, excused myself and grabbed some clothes and a small suitcase, threw it on the bed next to them and packed for a few days. They just kind of froze in place, not sure what I would do. When I opened the gun safe and took my pistol out to take with me, the dude decided that he really didn't need to be there.
Nothing breaks the mood like a loaded .45.
With my current wife, the rules are no guys, and she has to keep me informed of her "outside activities" to prevent just such a scene.
so far,she has been really good about it.

tomas said:
Suppose you come home early from work and as you entered your home, you heard a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart dropped because you realized your wife was most likely having sex with someone else inside. Would you open the door and barge in, or would you walk away [quietly and return later], or would you sit somewhere and wait...? Or, would you go inside and join in? What would you most likely do?

I would probably continue in the door, take off my coat, walk to our marital bedroom, look in at the action, and ask my wife if she'd mind if I watch. If she answered, "Of course not, darling...", I would get a chair, bring it to our bedroom, sit down and watch the show.

If my wife answered, "We'd like some privacy, sweetheart, if you don't mind...", I would probably close the door, get a chair, sit down, and listen to the show from outside our closed bedroom door.

I have

Having already had this experience, I would walk on in and look in to see who was pounding her little, married pussy this time. On a few occasions I got undressed and stroked my dick as I waited for my turn - also known as "sloppy seconds", and other times I might quietly watch for awhile and then go to a different bedroom until her "stud" of the moment would leave and then go in for my "sloppy seconds". gtr

If the door is unlocked, go in and watch.
If locked, listen thru the door and jack off.