surprise on the beach

• Thread startermaddfox
  • Start date

maddfox

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2009
Three years ago we wnet to a nude beach in south Spain. Never been to one but my hubby convinced me, so I went along. I'm a bit chubby, nice big breasts with large nipples and a big clit sticking out about an inch. Kind of an ambarrsement for me, but hubby likes it.
He took a swim and I was reading a book on the beach on my towel. Having the clothes and the backpack behind my back. A really huge black guy approached me and started chatting me up. He complimented me on my breast, how firm they were (I'm 45) and how he liked women a bit chubby and real. The he confessed that he could get a hard on and cum without touching it. In fact I was quite chocked but felt safe since hubby was only 200 feet away. He started askign me questions about my love life and asked if he could see my pussy. I kind of obliged and toldhim that I would show it but he had to get a hard on and cum. The moment he saw my pussy he had a hard one, adnd boy you should have seen it. Probably double the size and girdt of my man. I really got hot and my clit was throbbing and sticking out. He toldme he had never seen a big clit like that, my husband has told me the same for years.
So I started rubbing it a bit, in the mean time he approached a bit and was now sitting almost between my legs, still not touching his dick. He aske dme if I could pull my lips, so I did and he could see that I was really wet , seems that I was wetter then ever. I really started rubbing my pussy. Had hard nipples standig out and was flushed. Without a warning hes taerted cumming and shot it all over my boobs , up to my chin. Probably 4 or 5 shots. Dripped down to my pussy. Believe Iwas never that hot inmy life. Just started cumming and I believed I even screamed. . He said he was sorry and didn't intend to cum on my body, but I told him I loved it. Only tehn Isaw that my hubby was standing next to me and he hard a hard one. My new made riend left, after asking if I would be back tomorrow. I surely was planning to. I was sohorny that I didn't care that everybody could see the cum on my tits and stumach. I even walked the beach like that. We ent to that beach for 5 days and it turned me into a slut. Will tell you what haeppend the day after in my next story.

011 (2).jpg 015.jpg

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice
Sorry for allthe typo's, typed a bit quick and with one hand down there. (lol)

great story would love to see your big clit

hot story - love to hear more. I once had a gf with a large clit - hers stuck out a good inch plus maybe more if you pushed back the lips around it. Loved that.

Can't wait to read more, your story made me hard as hell!

Hi Ms. Maddfox,

What a hot story! Thank you for posting it.

maddfox said:
.... I was so horny that I didn't care that everybody could see the cum on my tits and stumach. I even walked the beach like that.

Cool... good for you.

maddfox said:
We went to that beach for 5 days and it turned me into a slut.

Sounds optimal...

maddfox said:
Will tell you what happened the day after in my next post.

Great... will look forward to reading about it.

—Custer

Ok guys,
Here's the story of the day after. Remember that this was a nude beach. I never went to one and never had a guy after I married .
So the day after I was again on the beach. This time my buddy did not have to ress me. I was so turne don by what had happened the day before that I was all game. I never had another man and never saw one cumming before. So having this guy shoot all of his huge load over my tits aend stumach , without touching himself made me incredibly hot.

Sop sdecond day, same guy walks up to me and starts all over. This timehe told me he could dogood massages. So I got onto my tummy and he r-ubbe my back and bottoms. I could feel his hard dick rubbin me. He excused himself for that and said he couldn't help it. His size was reazlly big. Aprox. 2 and a half itme of myhubby's and really thick. Then he asked me to turn over, The moment he touche my breasts he started cumming. Since he was on my side he just shot is all over my breasts. Again he shot a huge load, certainly 4 or 5 big shots. My hubby usually does one a d a litle dribble afterwoods. I am realy turned on by a guy that is cumming. Remember taht I am well into my forties and never fucke another guy. So this was really something ofr me and I had to get over certain bounderies. But beeing this hot, I didn't really care.
After the massage he told me that he and some riends were having a bparty in there suite later that day and asked if I wanted to come over. I told them only if my hubby coud come too. That was not a problem.

So around 8H30 in the evening we wnet. NIcely dressed in a short kirt and sweater. (and a see through string)

approx 30 people were present and only two momen and the rest were almost all black, I only saw two wite guys. It turned out that in fact they were a basketball team. So all hugh guys, nice muscles.
But to my surprise all were naked. I waqs explained that it was a nude beach and so the parties were nude too. So we were obliged to get undressed. I was a bit reluctant , but since most of them saw me naked on the beach , I undressed, keeping my string on.
It seemed that most of the guys got more excited seeing my in my sting then naked. It was a see thorugh and having big lips and a huge clit, you could see it all..
So there was a small buffet, drinks , but all strong alcohol. I don treally drink but they got a few coctails in me. So I really got tipsdy. My hubby was looking at me from distance. When we had esx he alsways talked to me about watching me get fucked, afterwoods I understood that he was hoping something would happen.
One of the guys got me to slow dance and I could feel his dick (which was still soft) pushing against my stomach. He has well over 6 feet so his dick came well over my navel.

He told me that I hd great breasts (90DD) (never had kids) and it truned him on. I toldhim tha tI liked his dick, even soft it was hge. So he started to get a hard on. I realy could feel it. So he bent through his knees and stuck his dick between my legt. When I fel t behind my back, I could beel it sticking out quite a bit after my but. THis was really hot. Then he stood up,holding me in his arms. I was like a foot of the gtound,his dick pushing upto mu cunt. He then started dryhumping me. THis was really hot. My pussy got so wet, that my stirng was soaked. It even leaked thorugh and gut his dick wet. He ofcourse noticed. Looked me into my eyes and asked if I was ready. I just said yes.
He then put me down on a table on my back, ripped of my string (ripped it apart, man that was hot), pulles my pussylips apart and starting pushing in his dick. I really could not resits. He was so huge that he couldnot get his head in. So he moved it wis hit hand up and down my wet slit to get it lubricated. It took him a good 5 minutes to work it in and get int in me up to his hilt. I never thought I could take it all. Bit I did. He then gave me the best fuck of my life. Took him about 15 minutes fucking me to shoot his load. He didn't use a condom but at that time I could have cared less. Hubby was standing next to me jerking off.
Not kidding,I probably had ' or 5 orgasm, and I am loud, so everytime I got a big applaud of the other guys.
To cut it short, that evening I got fucke by 7 guys on that table and my hubby after that. I really could not walk back to my room and my pussy hurt for the next three days. It felt, I presume, like I hade had a baby. Stretched out and sore. unti this day my hubby and I , we stil fantasize about this night and every time I have a great o rgasm. Would love to do it again.

012.jpg 016.jpg

promised you apicture of my clit. Is about 5 yearsz old picture.now it is even a bit bigger.

506794494[1].jpg