• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Surprised by her

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
My fiancée was meeting her sisters for lunch and I had went to the gym as usual leaving her to get ready.

Everything seemed normal as I did my work out and headed home we’d arranged for me to pick up the kids as she might not be on time and I said that was fine so did that.

Not long after I got home she messaged they were chatting and she would be home later asking if everything was okay.

Anyway I only started being slightly worried when it got to around half seven and I put the kids to bed thinking I’d message her when I heard the front door.

She was wearing her tight little red dress which threw me straight away as it was pretty revealing and her hair looked a bit messy as she walked in smiling.

Her cheeks were very red and I felt an immediate rush of realisation as I looked at her grinning at me and my cock started to stir.

“Where have you been” I asked looking her up and down she was sexy but dishevelled.

“Well, you’ve probably guessed I wasn’t out for lunch with my sisters” She laughed looking me right in the eye.

“What the hell where we’re you then” I asked annoyed but strangely turned on at the same time hoping she had and hoping she hadn’t cheated on me all at once.

“Well I got sick of your little cuckold fantasy and always backing out of it after getting me turned on so I took matters into my own hands” she told me very straightforward.

“Don’t look so annoyed”. She giggled.

“Didn’t you say you wanted me to be cruel and take matters into my own hands” ?

I was in shock totally filled with jealous torment but my cock was solid now as she seemed to have a cruel grin on her face.

“I figured if I told you first you’d back out like you said so I decided to take the lead” looking at my uncomfortable swelling in my pants.

“Looks like it turns you on me being cruel and naughty you bad daddy” she laughed.

This made my cock even harder as she sat down.

“That’s good because let me tell you it won’t be the last time, I had so much fun acting out your little perverted fantasy even more than I thought I would”.

I was almost stunned in silence but managed to ask who it was.

“Paul of course who else, I mean I expected to be home earlier but he literally fucked me silly non stop from the minute I got there until about half an hour ago”.

She could see the complete jealous torment as I squirmed in my seat imagining this and it made her smile.

“Yes daddy the minute I got to his flat he was all over me ripping off my dress and he ravaged me right there in the living room before we even chatted to each other”.

“He told me he’d wanted me so long daddy and his hands were all over me totally taking control of me right there in his living room before he gave me such a hard fucking I was squirting on his couch daddy”

I was squirming and consumed with jealousy adjusting my swollen cock as she seemed to enjoy my state.

“I was cumming so much Daddy he was like a man possessed just relentlessly fucking me so hard with just a few minutes between each time he came”.

“We ended up in his bed literally fucking all day long and he came in me at least four times I remember daddy he just couldn’t get enough of me”.

She opened her legs and her bare swollen pussy came into view clearly bubbling with his cum and her own juices mixed.

“Look at the mess he made Daddy he literally left me sore he fucked me so hard”

She said grinning as his cum seeped from her swollen shaved sex.

“I have to see him again Daddy it was so so good being fucked all afternoon knowing how jealous you’d be”.

She grinned.

“Let’s face it this is all your fault you dirty perv, it’s your fantasy and you spend so much time wanking over it that you don’t come to bed”.

She paused looking annoyed with me now.

“You know it’s true Daddy and I need a lot of sex so now your dirty perverted little fantasy is real and I get all the sex I want”.

She laughed as I again squirmed in my seat my cock solid.

“Paul is just dying to see me again by the way and I really need that again also so how often depends on how well behaved you are daddy”.

Getting up now she smiled.
“Maybe you will come to bed now and this will put and end to your dirty perverted little fantasy or maybe I will have to teach you a lesson again.... we will see”.

“Now I’m in control and it’s all your fault, if you don’t come to bed or do as your told, if you don’t give me the sex I need then I will have no choice but to make sure you learn your lesson and get punished daddy”

She went to leave the room but stopped saying.

“I do kind of hope you are a bad daddy though if I’m honest”

Giggling as she left

Last edited:
Reactions: bobstudio83

Users who are viewing this thread