• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Survey about the Interracial Revolution

• Thread starterLadybird
  • Start date
Ladybird, dont let them get to you girl! I took your survey and thought it was cute!

I thought it was orrite. A little bit short, but hey ladybird wasn't getting paid to create it ;)

How can you see the results?

I quite enjoyed it also...the white boys pretending to be Black man in here aren't going to like it....maybe THAT is why there are so many sour comments here?? LOLLOL

Sex survey was easy to do, and I am most surprised that members of this website struggled with it.

gears said:
Translated....

I am surprised by all these absurd reactions.

French definitely isn't my first language.

Your right and there is nothing wrong with your questions. So I do agree with everything you have written. For my this is a side about my fanatays and unfortunaly some guys use it to shool others.

I'm glad to see that many of you "got it" - it was and is all part of the reasons most of us come here. There just isn't any other place on the net that I know of where we can express our fantasies as if they are real and get physical enjoyment by doing it. Poer to posters!!!