• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SW Ohio Wife Needs Quality Cock!

• Thread startershrimper
  • Start date

shrimper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2006
Lebanon OH
Would like to find a few attractive, in shape, well equipped studs 30-45 with conservative, clean cut appearance to pleasure wife. Mr Right gets regular meetings, straight hubby only watches or waits in living room.

xsexy 043.jpg xsexy 020.jpg xsexy 016.jpg xsexy 009.jpg

Reactions: kpr, ramon49 and okdeacon
she is so hot!!

What a cutie! I'd treat her good, then cum inside her;)

atlanta jay said:
What a cutie! I'd treat her good, then cum inside her;)

You have some nice album pics, she would love to get a hard fucking from you and a pussy full of cum!

attachment.php

Nice, I'm out near Columbus if you have any interest? Shoot me a private message.

Very sexy woman.

Shrimper, please keeping posting. Can't get enough of her cute face and sexy pussy!

I'm in the Cincinnati/Dayton, OH area. She is sexy and has a great body would love to taste her and do whatever she likes

shrimper said:
Would like to find a few attractive, in shape, well equipped studs 30-45 with conservative, clean cut appearance to pleasure wife. Mr Right gets regular meetings, straight hubby only watches or waits in living room.

xsexy 043.jpg xsexy 020.jpg xsexy 016.jpg xsexy 009.jpg
Shrimper, Please check your albums as I posted some comments about your Hot Wife. She is super Hot and Sexy. Loved the fucking photos for they were really done well. This truly is a very hot thread and I for one hope you continue posting. Plus your wife is a stunning beauty. I would jack off a mountain lion in a telephone booth with a handful of sand burrs. If she would promise me that if I survived she would let me eat her pussy when I got out of the hospital. More Please. okdeacon

Very hot looking wife..... I'm in the Cincinnati area..... Would love to give her what she really needs!!!!! BBC!

Black male in Cincinnati area willing to pleasure your wife. Contact me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread