SWEDEN:Black on White: How is it going there?

• Thread starterSxphone
  • Start date

Sxphone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2007
Any of you, ladies or girls, and guys have an experience of the interracial scene in Sweden? Has it been enjoyable? or has it been under your expectation? What was your disappointment or your amazement? Please do share here for our appreciation. Or what have seen or heard going on in sweden. Tåck! Hope I am spelling it right! :)

There is a very active interracial scene in Sweden, as there is in most countries. There is a very large influx of men in the last few years which is good news for cockhunters like myself. For some reason I seem to fall into the hands of Turkish men more often than not although there are plenty of good strong Black Men to go around. So to answer your questions, there are several online agencies devoted to interracial hookups in Sweden, although it's really easy just to go out and get all the cock you need.
As to my amazement, I am constantly amazed at just how much cum a Turkish guy can produce. I'm sure they must store it up for a month or two because when they blow, I always get covered in hot sticky cum all over. Here's a hint girls: never wear your best clothes on a date with a Turk unless it's PVC or easy to clean. I lost a perfectly good D&G mini after a particularly messy encounter with two of those guys one nite. They prefer the Nordic blonde look so it's easy pickings for us :)

Can you name a few online agencies devoted to interracial hookups in Sweden? I haven't found anyone myself.