• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Swedish cuckold

• Thread starterPeterj
  • Start date

Peterj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
A swedish wanna be cuckold. I have a lovley blond wife.We live in sothern parts of sweden in a town called Helsingborg. I would like to wath Lisa have sex with another. Enoying her self saying how much she likes it.

I would liek to only be allowed to watch. How can i make her want this?

/Peter

I'lll give her a HUGE Black Cock!

Peterj said:
A swedish wanna be cuckold. I have a lovley blond wife.We live in sothern parts of sweden in a town called Helsingborg. I would like to wath Lisa have sex with another. Enoying her self saying how much she likes it.

/Peter
Check this out man! I'll come over to Sweden and be a "Contract" Black Bull, and fuck the shit out of your hot white wife! Then I'll even let you suck my cock clean after I have annihalated her hot, wet , white pussy with my 10 inch and very thick big, black cock! She'll love it!!! You'll love watching my huge black cock fuck your hot blonde wife! You have to trust me on this! All white bitches love it! Contact me! bigjethro21guns@yahoo.com

Lisa

That would be great. would love to see Lisas face as she waslowering her self down on a thick black cock.

Peterj said:

/Peter

im a swedish black bull from stockholm, 20 years old if you are interested? reply to: klassa_andersen@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread