• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sweet T-BBC Lover!!

• Thread startersweet_tandg
  • Start date

sweet_tandg

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2008
When my fiance and I first started..I was hesitant....NOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! Can we say a-dick-ted?!?!

she is fucking hot

Sweet!!!

Sweet T....

How goes it? Yeah ur wife is truly a hottie....I hope that we can meet one day in the near future.

Just AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!!!

The look on her face in that second picture says it all.

DAYUM very sexy woman

That satisfied look on her face in #4 is pretty clear...as is the big dick heading for her sweet pussy.

she looks very happy with her black cock lovers

Thanks for the replies. I must say I AM very happy with my BBC lovers!!

very hot woman...love her curves, sexy legs and thighs, awesome pussy and ass, and lovely big tits. Thats the kind of MWF all us black men love ;)

Beautifull!!!:clap:

Sweet T, enjoy all you want to, best thing that ever happened to us is when Kaitlyn told me she wanted some BBC lovers. :)

she looks so content,,,very hot pics and wife

supper we need more

sweet_tandg said:
When my fiance and I first started..I was hesitant....NOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! Can we say a-dick-ted?!?!

Thanks Sweet T .. Can't wait until next time hope we can become neighbor.I'll have you over all the time. Next Time I will really be ready for you.

Lott

maybe we can shoot a video next time

i would fall in love with her. damn. i couldn't stand to see my fellow bbc's fucking her i'd want it all to myself.