• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Swing Party Conduct

• Thread starternikki1979
  • Start date

nikki1979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2009
Hello all,
I have had a day now to chill out and think things over in my own mind and now feel that I am ready to post this message.

I will not mention any names but I have no doubt that the gentleman involved will have no problem recognizing himself.

Here is the situation, A man from this site was offered the opportunity to visit our group party that was held last Friday evening. He seemed to be just what we were looking for in a new member, courtious, gentle, articulate, and self confidant. He showed up at the meet and greet with his testing paperwork all in order and was cleared to participate in the festivities. He had a few drinks and mingled at the meet and greet and seemed to be everything that he said he was, all that changed once we adjourned to our hosts home.

Almost from the start, he became very vulgar and demeaning to all of the ladies and was asked to leave the function in a short time. Several of our men almost had to throw down on him to get him to turn over his camera which he was told several times was not allowed. His photo chip was erased and he was ejected from the event.

I guess the point of this rant is this, If you are invited to visit a group such as ours which has rules of conduct, it is your responsibility as a visitor to obey those rules to the T, especially during your first visit. Remember, things that are thrown around on this site are mostly fantasy,,,,not reality,,, when you visit a real group you need to be real.

I read so much bs on this site about the black elite,,,yada,,,yada,,,yada, well it seems that some of the male members here (this one in particular) actually think that is the way it should be.......WRONG.

Wake up gentlemen and be advised that any man from this site will be interviewed at length before another invitation is given to visit our group.

As for me, the only high point in this entire mess is that it wasn't me who invited this thug wannabe to join us, it was one of the groups men.

Nikki

Ours is now a closed group and we learned the same thing Nikki has posted about the hard way also.. It dont happen often, but some believe obnoxious behavior is the 'norm'. Our group just kind of evolved with compatible couples but its happened on occasion that some invited guest demeanor will change 180* when they think they are accepted. More careful screening is the only answer but even with that one never knows what will happen untill the time comes

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread