• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Swingers (Cuclold) -vs- Fantasy/Wishing Husbands

• Thread starterasianlady2
  • Start date
A

asianlady2

Let's face it, probably 80% of the traffic on this site is from Husbands wishing they could live out fantasies with their better half. (I used to be in then same category). Gents it is possible. Read some of the previous threads for advice. Will not bore everybody rehashing what is allready in print. I took all our MFM pics down and was thinking about deleting the membership. I will admit still LURK, and we have another MFM this sat 16th. BIG ass White COCK..LOL. May post a pic or 2 with a date stamp on there just for proof later.

I wonder why women we married and loved are refferred to BBC sluts and whores? Fantasy? I don't want to offend anybody, but I am sure I will. Most of the women (BITCHES/SLUTS--want to keep the references correct) on this site are 200 + lb. SKANKS and BBC may be the only option.

Guys just be honest with your wife. Let her know it is your fantasy and this is what you want...Love is Love...sex is sex...You will find yourself and another guy banging the shit out of your wife. It works. Communicate.

Bottom Line: Quit trashing the women you love!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread