• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sydney male new here - 8x6 - seeking a slim hotwife

adambsydney

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey .. Here is a bit more about me .

Im a nice well educated professional (corporate) straight ultra clean normal fun respectful Caucasian male living in Sydney.

I'm hopefully not over the hill yet xxx ... I like sport - try to stay fit but not the perfect adonis .. -- dont smoke ... 85kg and HWP.. .. .. , 5'11', and super clean hygienic person etc . .8 x 6 .. super super super super super hygienic xxx

I'm not pushy, not desperate ... not a bogan .. Im looking to meet up with a fun slim attractive female/hotwife for a bit of NSA fun .... get turned on at helping with your fantasies .. ... so keen to hear more about you and what you are looking for ?? I have no particular preconceived scenarios in mind. You tell me what you are looking for from me ....... Go with the flow ...no pressure from me etc

I am totally genuine .. .. complete discretion assured ..

adam x

get.jpg

i am in my forties -- is that too old to play with a fit hottie ???

get.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread