Syracuse NY sub sissy ISO Cuckoldress or Dominant Couple

• Thread starterCNYsissycuck
  • Start date

CNYsissycuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2006
i am a submissive sissy crossdresser, single, 37, intelligent, funny, docile and subservient. i am not the world's most convincing crossdresser lol, but i LOVE it, and even have silicone breast forms and heels that fit me! i'm a sissy bitch with a small clitty and i know my place is on my knees worshipping a woman and her lovers. i love anal play, spankings, bondage, BDSM, performing body worship and massages, oral service and many other things

i am seeking a Dominant Cuckoldress or couple. Perhaps You need a sissy maid to clean Your house and to clean You after a superior male has pleasured You? i dream of being used as a fluffer and a cleanup bitch *blush* i long to be kept enslaved and locked in a chastity device (i have a cb200 sized and ready to go) and have my orgasms controlled and made as humiliating as possible. i need to serve, to be used, and to be abused. Please train this sissy to be Your cuckold, Ma'am, please? For pics and more info, please email or IM kinkycd35@yahoo.com or contact me through this site

i'm still looking for a Cuckoldress or Dominant Couple in the Syracuse area, please contact me if you need a sissy to feed cum to!