• Thread startercuckslutcarley
  • Start date

cuckslutcarley

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 4, 2008
www.cuckslutcarley.com
Greetings,
Into Gentleman Types. i am looking for a Healthy, non smoker, and Clean for BAREBACK ONLY SEX.
i am in NE NC. near Cape Hatteras. Very limited to travel, but can host.
Love the athletic types with 8" or more.
i like to photo/video my nasty fun for everyone to see. i am a slut for the camera as well.
my Hot Wife Anne has a steady Black Bull, and is exclusive to Him, but insists i find a Black Bull as well. She would love to see me slutted out. She would be present for the most part.
i have been feminized including hormones.
i am not full time. i masquerade as a male for working purposes.
i am 5'7", 130lbs, 34A/28/36, 7" semi functional.
Only serious please.
carley@cuckslutcarley.com

Attachments

• MED IMAGE2781.JPG
    MED IMAGE2781.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,343
  • MED IMAGE2765B.jpg
    MED IMAGE2765B.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • SM IMAGE2836.JPG
    SM IMAGE2836.JPG
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,087
Reactions: xswitch
hi carley,just wanted to tell you ive seen some of your pics and vids.You a re beautiful and sexy.

Just another link to a commercial sex site.......cute and Interesting (I have hubby on hormones too), but nothing more than a solocitation ad.

JMNBABE

JMNBABE,
I have been wanting to respond to your commnets before. And thanks for warning about the above being a site. She does loook a little too good to be amateur. I am not completely amateur myself although done with any commercial participation

Anyway, I have been on different levels or hormones for many years.. It has gone to my hips as much as to my breasts. but that felps define a nice waistline

I was pretty much femmed for 2 years before I got married to a feaml. She was very accepting and also got me into men and black men.
luv, MsGary

JMNBABE, I am glad there are people watching for this problem. I have had my cell number for over 5 years and i really hate the spammers.
I am a Boy who was put on hormones. In my case it was for behavior. The school principal thought female hormones would help som eof my problems. I do not know what kind of hormones they were other than female but my butt was already big and it really grew in puberty. I just grad HS last spring at age 20. Been on this site for 3 years. will be 21 next month.
at graduation i was 32B-25-39. 5'2 115 lb. Was on swim team and tennis team. Also am diver and dancer and gymnast. change name to Mary when 18. Had been called that since 16. My dad and the priests LOVED that.
ps The black school principal also loved seeing my transformation and saw me regular since my 16th birthday.