EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Take My Dress Off

white-pussy-stretcher-jpg.jpg

Jerves was glad to be able to offer her so much. He knew that he was better endowed than her husband. He had seen the master naked, coming into the steam room while Jerves was turning on the heat and preparing the water and hot coals. The master had not been erect, of course, but soft he looked quite ordinary between the legs, even smaller than ordinary perhaps.

Written by EroticWriter / Jan 17, 2011

A wealthy couple planned to go out for the evening. The woman of the house, a very attractive blonde in her early thirties, decided to give their butler, Jerves, the rest of the night off. She said they would be home very late, and that Jerves should just enjoy his evening.

As it turned out, however, the wife wasn't having a good time at the party. Her elderly financial planner husband needed to stay at the party because several of his important clients were there. With a kiss on the cheek, the wife came home alone. With over thirty years separating their ages, it had been a May-December wedding. But her husband was good to her. She was a showpiece for her husband, and the wife was very aware of it. Still, they were in love for all practical purposes.

Her husband demanded little from her, not even in bed. Since he was getting to the age where erections took longer to achieve, she usually needed to give him a little lip action. This she enjoyed doing so that aided in the area of compatibility. Then after he was erect, he usually liked for her to get on top because in the missionary position his back would start to hurt after his taking just a few strokes.

This was a bummer in a way for him, because on her back the wife looked fantastically stacked. Her breasts were natural and stayed upright. Her hair would flow down around her shoulders and frame her lovely face just so. And when she smiled at him and opened her legs, ******** a shaved special for him vagina that seemed to have been created for a special fit around his penis, his heart never failed to do flip flops.

He seldom could resist getting on her, for a while. But then he would have to flip over and allow her to take over. He especially liked for her to ride him, because this left his hands free to caress and fondle her tits.

Whether lying or standing, her breasts were very lovely for a woman in her thirties. Still firm and of more than a handhold in size, they needed no support, and quite often, she did not wear a brassiere in public. Tonight, however, the dress she had chosen was quite revealing and she had worn a small, push up bra, one that further emphasized her already upright tits.

Her husband's penis was on the lower side of average in size but still large enough for her to enjoy as long as it stayed erect. Since being on top was her best hope of achieving orgasm, she did most of the performing. About once a week kept him happy, and her horny. Basically, in most other areas of her marriage, she was happy.

Money and a caring attitude from a husband can do that. For now, she had placed her physical needs on the shelf, to be taken off whenever her husband needed to drain his penis, which still was capable of producing sizeable loads.

Other men, even men who were partners in her husband's financial and law firm were constantly making hints at getting her into a bed, their bed. But they never asked outright, probably because they feared rejection. Or ********.

In any case, there was no way that she would ever embarrass or belittle her husband by making it with men he dealt with.

In other words, despite their age differences, she was the perfect wife. A woman who knew how to direct their three maids in the proper cleaning of their house, who knew how to run the kitchen though she seldom did, and knew enough to be very prim and proper where the butler was concerned.

Tonight though had been a little difficult for her. There had been a new man at the party, one who was from out of town. Placing a new drink into her hand, he had managed to squirrel her away from the main group for a while and talk to her, and before she had become aware of it, the conversation had turned personal and intimate.

“I see that your husband is up in years. Is he keeping you satisfied? I could maybe, help out?”

When those lines had came out of his mouth, the wife had caught herself. 'What am I doing?' Does this guy think I have been encouraging him? I was just trying to be friendly.' She had excused herself to the lady's room, gone to tell her husband goodnight, and headed home. On the way she had been aware that her panties were wet. That had been a close one.

As the woman walked into her house, she saw Jerves sitting by himself in the dining room. He looked surprised, and started to ask her why she had come home early, and alone. She eyeballed him and told him to be quiet and to follow her. She led him into the master bedroom and closed and locked the door.

She looked at him and smiled. "Jerves," she said. "Take off my dress." He did this carefully. "Jerves," she continued, "Take off my stockings and garter." He silently obeyed her. "Jerves," she then said. "Remove my bra and panties."

After he had removed her bra and panties, she looked at him, and then said, "Jerves, if I ever catch you wearing my clothes again, you're fired!"

Jerves stood there, totally naked and looking very sad. He started to apologize, but she shushed him. She studied his body, slim, tall, and between the legs, he had hanging down what looked to be over six inches of thick meat, and that was soft.

She openly stared, not hiding her interest in his body as her eyes lingered on his lower half. He reddened, visibly embarrassed at having his employer studying him, he thought, critically. There was a long pause, and then she said, "You are dismissed, Jerves."

But, as she watched him start to slink out of the room, she added. "However, whenever I demand it, I will expect you to provide me service with that wonderful appendage you have hanging between your legs. And your reward will be a nice bonus at Christmas for having such a nice boner."

This seemed to perk him up, and he turned towards her, with his penis demonstrating a great potential for growth. "Perhaps the madam would like me to begin tonight?"

"Jerves," she replied, as she stared with surprise and awe at what had suddenly arisen before her eyes, "You can begin by coming over here and taking off my dress."

"Does the madam mind if I wear her stockings and garter while I provide my service," he asked, as he slid her dress over her head?

"Jerves," she breathed softly as she turned to let him undo her brassiere strap, "you can wear anything you like."

After he had dropped her bra away from her shoulders, she allowed him a few seconds to take in her beauty. Then she waited while he kneeled behind her and pulled down her panties. Stepping out of them, she turned towards him. He was still kneeling, and her vagina, covered with light blonde hair naturally, but now shaved, was directly in front of his eyes.

He stared intently at her pussy. He did not rise immediately, and she reached out to caress his head. As he continued to stare, she moved her feet further apart, ******** even more of her vagina to his view. His body shook as he took in her beauty. He had stared at her legs whenever she had climbed into and out of the limo, and he had sometimes managed to see down her dresses, but this, this, well, he never would have believed that he would be viewing her there, or that she looked this good.

As he rose his penis was standing so far out to the front that it poked her in the abdomen. Jerves tried to keep his cool. "And would the madam mind keeping her stockings and garter on while I utilize *this* to perform my service?" As he spoke, he pressed his penis up against her body.

Almost automatically, she reached down to wrap her hand around it. It felt so firm, larger than her husband, of course, but most of all, it was so much harder than her husband's penis. They were obviously beyond the employer/employee phase, but they continued to observe protocol. "Oh yes, Jerves. That would be very sexy, if we are both wearing stockings and a garter."

As he went over to retrieve her undies, she stood naked before him, except for her garter and stockings. She watched while he sat on the edge of her bed and proceeded to pull on the stockings he had been wearing before and hooked up the garter belt.

It was a sight to see, a grown man slipping on that feminine apparel, and all the while as he moved, his long penis swayed to and fro. She could barely catch her breath from all the excitement. He never made it to his feet. She climbed on the bed, just above his head and said, "Come here, Jerves."

He slid backwards on the bed until he was centered beside her. As she grasped his penis, standing so tall towards the chandelier, he asked, "Does the madam want me to start out by being on top?" It had grown to a very impressive size and unlike with her husband, she had not needed to blow him.

She was studying the fat cock in her hand intently, paying special attention to the head. All by itself the head was probably four inches long, and as wide as her three longest fingers placed side by side. The skin was smooth, shiny smooth, and the color of red mahogany. "Perhaps in a little while, Jerves," she replied nervously as she climbed over him and stayed on her knees in order to mount his penis.

He held his penis upright, giving her a firm target to aim for, and she gasped as their parts came into contact. At last, after several years of sex with a man who was inadequate both in knowledge as to how to please a woman, but also in how he was equipped, she was about to make her dreams come true.

"OOOoooooooh." Her moan was long and soft as she started down over his thick head. She was already soaking wet or it could never have happened. "Yes, Jerves, maybe in a little while you can get on top," she said again, as she slowly jiggled up and down over him, taking him just a little at a time, and trying to adapt.

"OOhhhh, OOhhhhh!" Her body finally allowed the thick head to enter, after she had pushed down slowly, all the while stretching herself. With just the head within, and a long way to go, she stopped to take a rest. She was 33 years of age and had never before felt anything like this. During her four years of college, she had experimented with three different guys.

There had been one guy in high school before that. So that was it, four guys before her husband, a total of five men. She had kept her past lovers a secret and married well. She was going into her sixth year of marriage, and though, as mentioned before, she had received subtle offers from men who knew both her and her husband, she had ignored them all.

This marriage was made in Heaven, at least from a financial and status point of view, and she had no desire to blow it. But that was before she had seen what was hanging between Jerve's legs. After several seconds she tried it again. It had felt so good, that initial entry, that she was able to will herself to rise above his cock and come down again.

That stretching feeling as she went down over him was so good, and she sighed loudly as she took him again, going over his head slowly until she had penetrated once again down to his shaft. In her mind she was making comparisons between what she was feeling now and during the times she was over her husband. This was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced, but it would soon feel even better.

"Ma'am, would it be all right if I touched your lovely breasts?"

"Oh yes, Jerves, please do." When he reached out and gently grasped her firm breasts with both hands, she almost climaxed on the spot. The combination of feeling something so large, strange and forbidden, going along with his hands on her breasts was extremely stimulating. "This won't take long at all, Jerves."

She rose higher, allowing his penis to fall out of her pussy. Before she got around to pumping, she wanted to feel his penis stretching her at the entrance one last time. She sighed softly once again as she slid down over that fat head. She paused and smiled as she looked down at his face. Both of them knew: in a second she was going to take him all the way.

And she did. This time she slid further down on him, jiggling up and down like before until she felt her pubic bone come into contact with his. Now buried, and with her heart pounding, she leaned further forward until she was almost lying on his chest. He still had room for his arms, and he continued to fondle and caress her lovely breasts.

For her part, she was enjoying the feel of being totally stretched for the first time and having someone so far within. She needed time, a little more time to compare, and then Jerves could perform for her.

“I'll be here for just a bit, Jerves, and then you can get on top and earn your keep."

"Would the madam perhaps like it if I was to kiss her," asked Jerves?

For the first time she hesitated. Kiss him? He was an employee of hers that she was using in the same way she used the maid for cleaning, or the gardener for trimming the hedges. He meant nothing to her, other than being a good employee who now had the added feature of having impressive equipment. To kiss him could alter the relationship. But, it would make things feel so much better. And of course, she was the one in charge.

"Yes Jerves. For the purpose of this act, and this act only, kissing will be acceptable." She bent her head further down and placed her lips over his. She had planned to be reserved in her kissing, going through the formalities. But the instant their tongues swapped, they kissed hungrily.

For her, it was like a dam breaking. Her body seemed to be melting over him. He felt so large, and yet so soft and warm inside her. She was very aware of how strange he felt, not just in her pussy, but around her face. She could smell his aftershave. She could tell that the taste of him was different. She could even feel his whiskers brushing against her cheek where he had not gotten them completely shaved off.

His tongue was different, and he used it differently than her husband. He was thrusting his tongue around within her mouth, and when she pushed against his tongue, he pushed back, and hard. He felt so masculine. She could not help but wonder what he could do with that tongue on her pussy. That would be something she definitely planned to try at some future time.

For the first time in her life, she began climaxing without a penis moving rapidly within her. It was intense, lasting forever, and she had to remove her lips from his in order to breath and let out a loud groan. Finally, after what seemed a long time later, her climax came to an end. Then she quieted down.

Some of her control, that strict reserve of formality she had always reserved for the employees, was being stripped away. "Jerves, Jerves, my very special Jerves..." She lay there, unmoving and totally out of breath. Surprised and pleased at what she had just said, Jerves remained rigid within her.

Yes, he was her special Jerves. He was her butler, and he would be hers to command for as long as she wished. He made a move without asking permission first. His hands departed her breasts and slowly reached around to lie on her ass cheeks. He squeezed them gently, the finest ass cheeks he had ever seen, or felt.

With his arms now out of the way, she laid herself completely down over him. Chest to chest, she needed to rest. Jerves lay quietly. He felt proud that his mistress was pleased. At least, so far, she seemed pleased about using his body. Jerves did not know for sure why his mistress had chosen him to fuck, but he was fairly certain it had something to do with him being so well endowed.

He was glad to be able to offer her so much. He knew that he was better endowed than her husband. He had seen the master naked, coming into the steam room while Jerves was turning on the heat and preparing the water and hot coals. The master had not been erect, of course, but soft he looked quite ordinary between the legs, even smaller than ordinary perhaps.

His mistress had entered the steam room a couple of times before Jerves had left the area. He had seen her, wearing only a shiny robe, and it had been obvious that she was naked underneath. Her pouting nipples had been quite visible under the robe. Despite the fact that Jerves was seeing her revealed to some degree, she had looked right through him.

But that had been then, and this was now. He was supposed to service her, and in his mind he had not done so. All he had done so far was just lie under her. He did not understand that she had just satisfied a long time need. She had achieved an orgasm to end all, and had not even been moving at the time.

He felt that he needed to be the one doing the moving, and he would not allow his own orgasm to spew forth until and if she wished it so. "Perhaps the madam would like for me to get on top now and perform my service," he asked?

"In a minute, Jerves," she said dreamily. "In a minute."

Her hips rose slowly, going almost all the way to the top and down again. "In a minute Jerves," she breathed into his ear once again. And then, despite the fact that she was not currently reaching for an orgasm, she brought her lips to his.

The kiss was tender, hot, and prolonged. This was the kiss that was to change her outlook on life, and the hired help. Tears came to her eyes. What is happening to me? This is hired help under me, nothing more, and yet I feel so close to him.'

• Love
Reactions: BiOhioCuck, belittleme and LEBEC
Yes! But you must continue the story, and let Jerves give to his mistress what she's been needing! May he blow her mind! And may he blow hers!

belittleme said:
Yes! But you must continue the story, and let Jerves give to his mistress what she's been needing! May he blow her mind! And may he blow hers!
I might add to it one day. Been busy but might have more time soon. Maybe the mistress might enjoy also being with one particular maid that Jeeves has been servicing on the side.

Last edited: