VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2009
she wants to know who would fuck her.

Attachments

• 100_0546.jpg
    100_0546.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 787
No offense but how about a pic with your dick out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
forest18c said:
No offense but how about a pic with your dick out of the way.

He's gotta point I agrree

I'd do her, you wanna watch.

She?

deerpark83 said:
she wants to know who would fuck her.

Lemme see IF I got this: "SHE" wants to know ... B U T ... YOU are doing ALL the communicating, ALL the typing, ALL the screening, ALL the messaging, ALL the set up, ALL interviewing, ALL the arranging, ALL the, ALL the....POOR wifey can't type? Can't speak her own Mind? Can't even find her way here? She is soooooooo lucky to have YOU to do it ALL for her:clap::clap:

ANYONE smell a STROKER here???? ANYONE??? NO photo except DADDY's DICK come ON STROKERS ...THINK before you post. SOME of us have IQ's above 5!!!

some more pics

Attachments

• 100_0561.jpg
    100_0561.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 279
  • 100_0562.jpg
    100_0562.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 265
Nice and hot, I'd love to drive right into her and fuck her good and long

looking for a lover

i need a lady i my life for a hot ride

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Lemme see IF I got this: "SHE" wants to know ... B U T ... YOU are doing ALL the communicating, ALL the typing, ALL the screening, ALL the messaging, ALL the set up, ALL interviewing, ALL the arranging, ALL the, ALL the....POOR wifey can't type? Can't speak her own Mind? Can't even find her way here? She is soooooooo lucky to have YOU to do it ALL for her:clap::clap:

ANYONE smell a STROKER here???? ANYONE??? NO photo except DADDY's DICK come ON STROKERS ...THINK before you post. SOME of us have IQ's above 5!!!
Since you're so sure that you're always right about shit like this I thought I'd let you know that my wife NEVER gets involved in anything till I'm ready to set up a meet with someone, and we've been playing for 5 years. Just because you wanna talk to her or see her pics or whatever before the couple is ready is no reason to get your panties in a bunch. If you don't like the thread, or any like it, get the fuck out.

I would! How about a pic without the kitty blocked?

i would look forward to helping out