• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Taking a chance - The wife

• Thread starterCAsHubby
  • Start date

Would you use her as a sex toy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAsHubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2006
I have posted before and then removed them. I have never posted all of her and people have asked that I post her face which I never have done. Taking a chance but here she is.

Please feel free to enhance or fix the pics if you can, and fake her if its posible.

I have some more but no time to post right now

Hope you like Carol Ann my wife

Nice

Please post pix with two or three black men using all of her holes!

Don't have any such pics

I don't have any pics like that, wish I had fakes of her or something.

She's attractive enough that you needn't have fakes made of her; enough black men will be very interested in providing the real thing. Thanks for sharing Carol Ann with us.

She is nice and a likely gang bang candidate.

Gang Bang

You think so, why is she a gang bang candidate?

Promised more and here are some, a couple of old ones posted then removed from before

replies welcome

Would love to hear from you on my wife. Welcome her pics being faked if its possible from any of them.

Thanks to all who are voting.

Various older pics - trying to get some better newer pics.

Interesting

No comments, no fakes of her, what do you think of her?

I tried to upload some old pics I had here before and deleted but it says that they have already been uploaded and I can't upload them again.

Users who are viewing this thread