• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

taking fiance to caribbean

• Thread starterseedbag2
  • Start date

seedbag2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
hope she gets some attention

sb

Attachments

• P1010101 copy.jpg
    P1010101 copy.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,768
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Im sure she will! More please! :)

Sure she will. Great pic!

Has my attention. More mpics ?

Oh that will get all kinds of attention. Just curious, what is the liquid running down the deck under her ass?

Last edited by a moderator:
good eye there handjob. she's a squirter and had just come all over my hand. i guess some of it was still leaking out. you earned another pic. here she just squirted from a big fat dildo.

nice job hand

sb

Attachments

• parkbench6.jpg
    parkbench6.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 774
I can only imagine how much she will squirt when she fucks her first black cock in your presence...

watch4fun said:
I can only imagine how much she will squirt when she fucks her first black cock in your presence...

why does it say do not repost?

seedbag said:
good eye there handjob. she's a squirter and had just come all over my hand. i guess some of it was still leaking out. you earned another pic. here she just squirted from a big fat dildo.

nice job hand

sb

NICE! She must like being outside. I'll ask for more.

HJ

3 words

Oh my god

mincer

it is a lame attempt at stopping reposting by someone else...

hj, i post one more tame one now and hopefully have lots more after next week's trip. keep her in your thoughts

sb

Attachments

• P1010102 copy.jpg
    P1010102 copy.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 430
outdoor is fun. I fuck my wife outdoor and let one woman watch...wife did not know she was there...now I am hooking up with a man to do the same thing...

I think she will get stretched! ;)

do you plan on letting her out to party and find a guy? If i were in the caribbean id take her off your hands and use her like my property. any pictures of her about to go out, or getting pounded by another guy?

So, are you back from the Caribbean yet?

Hell this woman is SUPER HOT!!! Make sure you find her the biggest fattest black cocks available!!! Im sure they will make that pussy squirt nicely!!

4 words

more pictures of her

Users who are viewing this thread