Taking His fiance from him.... Pt 2

• Thread starterLaurelready
  • Start date

Laurelready

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2006
Alan crawled onto the waterbed and on top of Laurel's small lithe pale body. Grabbing his huge tool in his right hand, stoking all 12" until it swelled even thicker he grabbed Laurel's right ankle and lifted her leg straight up until her small buttocks actually raised off the bed. The water in the bed slooshed as Alan moved his mouth down over Laurel's glistening pussy mound. Still holding her leg up her buried his face into her pussy, pushing hard with his face.

Alan began eating her really hard making grunting and slurpping sounds. My sweet little fianc‚e went mad, rolling her hips and thrusting her hips into his mouth. I had never seen her anywhere this hot before. I felt terrible..here was another guy turning my girl on more than I knew ever possible.

I felt tears welling up as I watched how much she was enjoying Alan's sexual technique. Then another abrupt shock- Alan lifted off Laurel's pussy----the bedspread was soaked, a large wet circle creeped out to the edge of the bed-- --my fianc‚e's juices having soaked the bed completely during her first experience with cunnilingus. I could smell it---the air was full of the scent Laurel's musky vaginal fluids--- a smell I naively thought only I had ever smelled.

One each of his large black hands on Laurel's thighs Alan roughly spread her open wide until I saw her wince. " Ready Laurel " Alan asked her. She did not respond. " I said Ready Laurel, I decided a long time ago that I was going to pole your little quim, now its time, but first you tell me you want my dick ." Laurel hesitated then in a sweet hushed voice said " Okay". My heart sunk again...she wanted him..I couldn't deny it anymore...my sweet wife to be wanted to have some sex with someone other than me...I was crushed...and Alan...he had his "Go" signal and moved in.

With that Alan leaned over her placing his palms down on the bed next to each of Laurel's shoulders. In the push up position Alan Let his meaty upper chest cover Laurel's face and his protruding round black stomach now shinny with sweat rub over Laurel's soft stomach. She was totally covered by black flesh her small young 19-year old body pushed deep into the waterbed from the weight of her new found lover, her faced buried into the black meaty chest flesh, his wide black belly spalyed out over her torso.

As Laurel's thighs spread out flat on the bed and her knees bent from the powerful crush of Alans hips and she pulled her sweet little white arse upwards and Alan's 12" swollen black cock began probing around her vagina searching for her soft wet opening. Laurel lifted her hands and started stroking and caressing the sides of Alan's large smooth black rib cage. Below she rolled her hips up, rolling and rotating them in a gyrating circular motion...she was searching....searching around for his enormous black shaft as the shaft inturn searched for her sweet young quim. Laurel's long slender legs lifted up over Alan's hips, then to his waist. She winced as she spread her self even wider - as wide as she possibly could in order to get her legs around the big black stud's waist.

Now spread open as wide as she could, her vagina had stretched out wide as well... open and ready for the penetration every girl dreams of but few ever find.

For a second in the dim light as they both moved arond I was able to see how swollen her vaginal lips were - thick and dark red ready for male penetration. They pulsed in the light, glistenning and ready remindingin me of how some animals instictively show they are read to be bred. Tonight is was by soon to be wife saying with her body, instictively that she wanted to be bred with my black friend.

Lan's big big prick continued poking around--searching for it's destiney between my girls thighs. Laurel rolled her hips up further legs and wrapped her legs around Alan's thick round black waist. He ankles locked around eachother as she tensed in preparation of her studding. Her little fingers worked his chest, kneading his dark brown nipples and twinkling in the dim light the sparkle of the engagement ring I had given her was matched only by the smokey dazed sparkle in her eyes as she looked up at the huge male dominating her, preparing to fuck her very long and all to well for my own best wishes. She really wanted him, wanted to make love to this black stud who's friendship with me had truned to raw male sexual lust for my fiancee.

Her pussy winked then flowered open she was ready to mate with the stud - to take his massive organ deep into her womb, deeper than I had ever been able to explore - for Laurel it would probably be like when I entered her the first time a new losing of her virginity.

Then it, her vaginal opening, the acess to her love canal opened wider and at last the fat black head of Alan's big long black cock found its home entered into my soon to be wife's vagina.

Ahhhtggt!! Laurel barked out, her head rolling from side to side, then she began, she began to to pant and gasp, her hand clinging to his torso as Alan's hips began to push his gigantic tool deep up into my girls' body. Deep though her love canal and on up inot her blossomming womb. Alan moved fast with hard slams right from the start and with three powerfull strokes he had put all 12" of his cock meat up inside my fiancee's belly. I could see Laurel's belly rolling and ripping. I transfixed on her abdomen, realized that indie her white stomach fleash, the flesh that I had so many time kissed and caressed was a large engourged phalus, working her insides, sturring her deep up inside, the phalus, large and black of my negro friend Alan. He had her, he had taken my girl from me.

Laurel was holding on to Alan's upper chest as he banged her hard, with each powerful push forward Alan fucked hard into her pale little body Laurel's body sunk deep into the waterbed with each hammering plow of Alan's cock, the waterbed sloshing and slapping causing an echo in the little bedroom as Laurel slipped away from me deep into a womanhood she had never know before.

Soon Laurel was fucking Alan back as hard as he was fucking her. There bodies began a rhythm of their own, Laurel's eyes closed tight as she brutally got her brains fucked out like she never imagined possible by a male of tremedous sexual capacity.

Her ankles, still locked around his waist she hoisted herself repeatedly on his tool, trying to get every bit of him into her body and Alan had complied with her carnal wishes, his dark black public hair ruber her swollen lips, his saft not insight, expect for a split-second withdrawl of its whole 12"" only to totally disappear back up inside my girls hole.