• Thread starterJohnThomas
  • Start date

JohnThomas

3.5” Married Guy Wishing wife would cuck me
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2014
Oklahoma
I am wanting to take the Wife on a vacation in the Caribbean soon. I really want to see her with another man, and think this would be a great way to make it happen.

We married young, 17 years ago. I am 36, she is 35 and very attractive. I've got a small 3.5" cock and have never gotten her off during sex. We have 3 kids, and I want my wife to have a sexually release like she has never had with me.

I think somewhere like jamaica would be perfect. What's the best way to make it happen, unplanned? Do guys normally approach us and hit up conversation, or is there some tells that we should give.

Basically, I want a guy to seduce my wife in public and take it back to our room. I just need some pointers from you all.

Is jamaica the place to go? She wouldn't go to Hedo, so i have to be creative here.

downloadfile.jpg index.jpg

Reactions: Knk069
We have done the vacation in the Caribbean although the the adult play was not what we were there for. I myself was very unimpressed with Jamaica overall and you may be also unless you have something very specific in mind and yes there are places to go in Jamaica if you are seeking to explore although for safety sake, you may want to do a bit of research in advance. Are you going to a resort, cruise, etc? Is your wife even interested in the lifestyle and if so, is she up for some interracial play?

Reactions: JohnThomas
Wow! that's a pretty wife.

I don't think she will have any problems finding someone if she is interested. Have fun on vacation.

SquirmingSub said:
We have done the vacation in the Caribbean although the the adult play was not what we were there for. I myself was very unimpressed with Jamaica overall and you may be also unless you have something very specific in mind and yes there are places to go in Jamaica if you are seeking to explore although for safety sake, you may want to do a bit of research in advance. Are you going to a resort, cruise, etc? Is your wife even interested in the lifestyle and if so, is she up for some interracial play?

We have never really talked about it. She's pretty conservative, but I think under the right setting with some drinks in her she would be easily convinced.

brooklyn4473 said:
We have never really talked about it. She's pretty conservative, but I think under the right setting with some drinks in her she would be easily convinced.

If you truly want this, you really should speak with her openly before hand. It will make for a much better experience down the road.

Reactions: rjone and JohnThomas