• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Talk With Hubby

• Thread starterEmmamame
  • Start date

Emmamame

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2018
he asked me if I’m interested in this stuff. What should I do?

Reactions: toolman2c and oppor
Interested in cuckolding or ********? Can you be a little more specific?

They both excite me. But mostly cuckolding. Depends on what he’s ok with

I think you should talk with him and set up some ground rules before you start anything. Ask him what he wants and tell him what you are ok with. If its cuckolding, talk with him and decide on how long the bull is ok to go. If your hubby wants to have some sexual acts special and exclusive to him, talk about it to him and decide whether or not the bull is allowed to do that. Regarding ********, give him proper restrictions on how far your ******** should be. It's basically a comfort level. And the ability to handle complications if they arise. Say, if he ******* a face pic of you and someone you know contacted you with that pic, recognizing you, be ready with an answer. Communication is the key.

So, after having the talk with him, you can decide on the type of bull you want. By this time you will have figured out your limitations and perks and you can tell the bull your limits. In ********, if by chance your hubby exposes something outside your limits, ask him to tell you so that you can be ready for the consequences (Unless taken by surprise/******* ******** is a kink)

Reactions: toolman2c
Emmamame said:
he asked me if I’m interested in this stuff. What should I do?
Tell him that he is the Love of your life & that no man will ever have the same hold over your heart that he has but, you do think Cuckolding could be very sexy. Tell him your scared of it (even if you're not) but, if he wants you to you are willing to try it once.

He is obviously thinking about it or he wouldn't have asked you. If he truly Loves you, it could scare him away from the fantasy if you act too excited about it. I think you both want it & I think it WILL be a very positive & romantic new direction that your marriage NEEDS to take. I don't know your Husband but, it's very likely that his Manly Pride will want to feel like he's in charge of the situation & he's the one drawing YOU into the lifestyle. If you act like a vicious predatory slut salivating at the chance to try it, you could scare him away from it. At the same time you don't want to act shocked & offended or he could feel embarrassed for suggesting it to you.

You know your Man & hopefully can read when to push & when to act timid & shy. Just know that it often takes years for a couple to settle into the Joy of a Cuckold Marriage so don't be in a rush. It's usually the Lady that holds things back & your Husband wouldn't have suggested it to you if he hasn't been pulling his little dink, imagining you getting your sweet married pussy HAMMERED by Large cocks. No Man suggests that to his Lady if he hasn't been fantasizing about it for several months or longer.

Cuddle him frequently, slip your tongue into his mouth when he doesn't expect it. Suck his tiny penis, give him sex more frequently & tell him you feel like you've fallen DEEPER in love with him ever since he brought up the "Cuckolding thing" & even if it never happens, you appreciate that he cared enough to suggest it.

You're going to be feeding him cream pies before you know it & he is going to LOVE you MORE than he ever has before. Good luck, you deserve those BIG Cocks & he deserves your Loving gift of Infidelity.

Emmamame said:
They both excite me. But mostly cuckolding. Depends on what he’s ok with.
You might suggest to your husband — your cuckold-in-waiting, so to speak — that he read:

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
The Cuckold Phenomena

then engage him in a series of conversations, to come to agreement on how the two of you should proceed. If you have a man in mind you would like to have a sexual relationship with, you can begin developing a plan with your husband that will result (one hopes) in you dating, seducing, and fucking him.

A book on this subject that might be of interest to you and your husband is:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. [hardcover]).

Reactions: purplejoys and PussyFlavoredKisses
I would be more coy. When he asked you if you were interested in cuckolding I would have said "Kind of". "The fantasy doesturns me on somewhat". "What did you have in mind"?
Truthful, to the point, and puts him in control so he doesn't feel threatened.
Keep it simple. There are many paths this lifestyle can take.

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread