• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Talkinf the wife into getting blacked

• Thread starterwifepusher
  • Start date
can someone inform me on how to use rapidshare, i don't know

Click browse at the home window and find the file in your directory.

ann49curiousmwf said:
can someone inform me on how to use rapidshare, i don't know

The free downloads with RapidShare you can only use several times in a 24 hour times. The premium costs something like $9-$12.00 per month. But people post all kinds of files there, you just have to find them. Go here to search for files http://www.shareminer.com/ OR Google a keyword and + rapidshare. You will need http://www.7-zip.org/ to un-rar or uncompress the files. 7-zip is free and works well. Remember to look for any passwords that you may need to unzip the files. some vids need to be rejoined and there are several out that are free to use. Place all files in a folder, right click, select all, use 7zip , choose where you want the files to open or choose open here. There are several other file storage sites also that are easy to find when you look around. Hope this helps.

Wifepusher how was your vacation in Vegas?

I cant see anything its dark

Lol. Betty it is suppose to be dark, they are sound files.

Vegas trip

Well just got back from vegas and the it was a no-show from a black male we had set up to meet! So I went out and bought my own BBC "9" from a local book store and did her myself! You guys really missed out on this one! Enjoy the small flick of her getting some Big Black Dildo from me. This puts a body to the voice you've all heard.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/76012683/vegas_short.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:
outstanding!

That was incredible, wifepusher!

thanks!

Fantastic

My friend, somehow you may be able to intervene and make this thing happen. Believe me the DC community is cheering you and your lovely lady on. A couple of quick questions;1. Has she ever been with a black man before ( it isnt obvious when we are listening) 2. what looks like your next opportunity for a setup..I have coordinated a situation before with my wife and I'm sure others on here have too.. maybe we can suggest something.3. Please have your lady do some more sound bites with you..Maybe have her actually saying how bad she wants the guy from the gym and talking nasty about fucking his black dick.. I would love to hear her say "I want his body I want his black dick.stuff like that where shes actually visualizing him while you fuck the hell out of her.. hmmm would you like that..

wife

Well I'm trying trust me. Just to get to this point has been a long journey. To answer your questions--1. No she has not had black cock before, when we fuck I get her talking about it and thats how the sound bites started so what you hear is comming form her imagination and some from me. On our last trip I did ****** her to a few black men(no panties under short dress) with out their knowledge we were doing it on purpose. She was very turned on about doing that. I plan on making another sound tape tonight but you must understand I cant do it every time we fuck because then it would be too set up. I want what comes out of her mouth to be from her and what she's thinking and not what I put there;thats the REAL turn on. She's just worried about STD's but I'm wearing her down because if not for that it would have happened already. Stay tuned!!

wife

Keep going man.........my partner was the same but once i told her the big black guy we were meeting was a professional person like lawyer........she bit..forgot STD...and was all over him........and once she got his huge cock out in the motel..... she couldn't spread her legs quick enough..........she WENT CRAZY man!.........she's now into number 14!......keep trying!
marcus

Attachments

• sf19.jpg
    sf19.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,045
WP iS Fake....

They are fake.They aren't trying to get her bbc.I give them credit for their audio and video but they are FAKE.I emailed and sent pics to them and never heard from them.I just wish there was more Real couples on here.Jay..

Sorry

B.F. I told all of you she would be very selective and I think its obvious that you were not selected! Dont be angry at us because there are better choices out there--Live with it friend.

lol,think bf is upset,cry baby

Don't be discouraged

Don't be discouraged from haters. These things take time. It's best to let her explore her fantasy to the point of almost doing it. The thrill she will have when shes with the right type of guy will be great for both you. Then all you can talk and enjoy yourselves even beyond the sex and be friendly. Looks like you have a classy lady there who can decide whats best for her and how much time she needs and what type of person she wants to be with. When shes ready her libido will be so in tune that she will be overwhelmed with passion and estacy if its done right for her the way she wants it.

Right

I could not have put it better!! Thanks for the support and one day(sooner than later) it will happen and I will share it with you. No disrespect to those who she did not like but its not me you'll be fucking its her and I will respect her every wish. I know there are MORE THAN ONE that we did not get back to but if you only knew how many responses she(we) got it would impossible to please everyone. For that-sorry but not sorry for waiting for the right time! Yes the person she chose was a no-show but you dont see us calling him out on this site; what good would that do? It has to be right for everybody or not at all!

wow

OK, I realize that I'm a little late to the game, but the audio clip (only got to the first one) is amazing. I can't believe how real it is. A good first step for some people. A perfect thing for a wife that is merely curious. Wow. Thanks for the post.

nice job, waiting for next sound file...

marcusaurelius said:
Keep going man.........my partner was the same but once i told her the big black guy we were meeting was a professional person like lawyer........she bit..forgot STD...and was all over him........and once she got his huge cock out in the motel..... she couldn't spread her legs quick enough..........she WENT CRAZY man!.........she's now into number 14!......keep trying!
marcus

Please more details on her first.

I agree

I agree with the others this is great stuff.. this type of audio is a total turn on..would love to hear you talk her through another fantasy.. or even talk to her in general about black men.. keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread