Talking with men who have fucked your wife.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Husbands, do you like to talk with the men who have fucked your wife, either before you met and married her, or even since you got married?

I have talked with about a half-dozen of my wife's previous "lovers" including her first husband. I love to hear them give details! It is almost like I was there watching as they fucked her!

And, I have found that these men also enjoy talking with me about fucking her. It makes them feel, to some degree, that they are still fucking her through their conversations with me. My favorite phrase to hear another man say is "When I fucked your wife!"

Do others feel as I do?

I usually talk to them while they are fucking her.

men who have fucked wife

I enjoy chatting with guys who have been with my wife

Son of John said:
Husbands, do you like to talk with the men who have fucked your wife, either before you met and married her, or even since you got married?

I have talked with about a half-dozen of my wife's previous "lovers" including her first husband. I love to hear them give details! It is almost like I was there watching as they fucked her!

And, I have found that these men also enjoy talking with me about fucking her. It makes them feel, to some degree, that they are still fucking her through their conversations with me. My favorite phrase to hear another man say is "When I fucked your wife!"

Do others feel as I do?
Yes i love to talk to guys that have fucked my wife. The guy she was with before we got together once told me that sex with her was always very noisy, and very wet and messy. He said she had the wettest pussy he'd ever had (and he's had plenty). He said he often had to put his hand over her mouth when they were fucking because neighbors would complain about the noise.
More recently the massage guys that have been doing my wife have said things to me like your wife has a nice wet pussy, though one guy said her pussy was big and loose (but maybe he was the last in line...). i love to hear them talking amingst themselves about my wifes pussy and how she moans when they fuck her.

oh yes

hugely arousing talking to my wifes previous lovers,imagining how she moaned and screamed as he fucked her,

Before I met my wife I knew that she was having an affair with her boss when she was an intern right out of college. I think that he was around 22 year sold and the time and he was 50. She later left that job after their relationship became the talk of the office.

Last year my wife and I were at a convention and he happened to be there. I had an idea that it was him as soon as he approached our table and I could se the excitement in her eyes. He introduced himself and we all talked for awhile but no mention was made of their . He was just as her friend's described him though (older, distinguished looking, witty).

My wife hadn't seen him in about three years (since the time I have known her) and she is 27 now. We had all been talking for about a half hour and I felt like the third man out so I excused myslef and went back to our room. I also told my wife to stay out as long as she wanted. She did too and came back to our room about 4:00am. Sitting in the room waiting I felt such a rush of emotion. I had an idea that she was with him again which really excited me to no end. When she got back to the room she confessed that she had sex with him but she was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't upset about it. He is 55 now and she is 27 but she still sees him on occasion

ill never forget hearing them all talk about my wife before I even knew who she was. 3 of my friends had met this girl who was a few years younger than us and all 3 of them were taking turns with her, trying to see who could fuck her first. One night we all got together for drinks and J.R. told us how all in detail how he fucked Samantha. Over the next few weeks my other 2 buddies Adam and Kev got their turn to fuck her too. 6 months later we started dating and I too fucked her. the 4 of us compared notes and I never expected it to get serious. Once it did get more serious Adam and Kev always made a point of telling me what a slut she was and what they use to do with her.
to this day it still makes me horny thinking about it.

If they are nice guys sure. If not then I wouldnt want anything to do with them whether they fucked my girl or not.

Hi,

we are in our late fourties and married for a long time. In our hometown we often see and meet a guy working on social occations. I know that my wife had a short term affair with this guy and fucked him on other occations later. When I talk to him for some minutes I am always wondering why my wife had often sex with him because he is nice but not charming, below average looking without any carism and also not very intelligent, I would say normally out of our league.

Then I asked my wife why she slept with this guy, who is below average in every detail I am able to tell. She answered, thats it, there is a detail I am sure you cannot evaluate. He has a nice tool and knows how to use it. There he is much much above average, in length as well as in girth and also in knowledge how to use it.

Some men do NOT like women with a past, and I was in that group when I was younger. There are lots of men who feel that a woman is somehow damaged if anyone else has fucked her before them.

It usually takes a "trauma" of some kind to bring a guy out of this way of destructive thinking. But, in my own case, I am glad that it happened, and that now I can so easily accept the fact that so many other men have fucked my wife, and that I can use that to my advantage.

I have a friend in town who would love to fuck her, but she has not said "yes" yet. Whenever I meet-up with him, he will say "So, when am I going to get to fuck that great-looking wife of yours?" It makes me feel good to know that this other man wants to fuck my wife and is even able to say so directly.

I do feel that wife-sharing is absolutely normal, and that talking with the other men who have fucked my wife is also normal.

I have always been attracted to sluts. I think of "slut" as a descriptive not a pejorative term.