• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tall hung india bangalore bull for women and couples

• Thread startermr.senualmassage
  • Start date

mr.senualmassage

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2012
Hi all,

I'm a new member to this forum.

Well, I always fantasied being a bull to a couple as I love to dominate a wife in front of her hubby.

My fantasy came through when I met a lovely shy Indian couple this year.It was fun to open up the shy wife and make her my lovely sexy slut.

About myself: I'm a 28 year old Indian male who is based in the INDIA-Bangalore. On the contrary, I love sex and enjoy hard as well as soft sex. I'm a Dusky looking medium built, 6.2" height, 80kgs male who belongs to Bangalore, India. (please check the pics attached ) I'm straight. I work as a professional who is well settled in life. I'm well behaved and polished person who loves to be kinky and dominating in bed.I'm D&D free. Although I love bareback, would prefer doing it only with mutual consent of the parties and some medical checking. I'm discreet and safe. I travel sometimes and currently based near Reading.

What am I looking for: Any cuckold couple based in INDIA(near Bangalore or reading at the moment) who like to be dominated by a Indian bull. Any one around the age group of 20-50 yrs is welcome. Would prefer well behaved people(preferably working professional).The couple must be D&D free. Bareback is not a must and could also have safe sex as per the couple's comfort level. Would love to meet a first time couple who is shy or any couple who would like to experience an Indian bull.

if you are shy, you could mail me to know more about me or tell me about you at mr.sensualmassage@gmail.com

Hope to have great fun with some lovely kinky people here..

Bye and take care.

Cheers,

118877d1328278617-indian-bull-cucks-img_0040-1-.jpg

118876d1328278600-indian-bull-cucks-_mg_0028.jpg

119172d1328616718-indian-bull-cucks-img_0041.jpg

From India?????

MacNfries said:
Interesting to notice, you're circumcised in 2 of those pics, and in the other you're NOT ... can you explain that? Just curious! :D

ps ... little detail things like that seem to bother me when I'm building my fantasy or stimulating my sexual imagination.

Frauds. All. Including their elected law-makers, half of them behind bars now. Mac, you are just referring to the tip of a cock!!!! It's a nation of frauds.

Bastards....all are my pics....i am still uncut....if you can open ur cunt eyes..then you can notice in none of the pics am i circumcised.....

jealous bastards... don't be racial.,,,these are the same dark cocks that all your wives die to suck ..assholes

cuckcroydon said:
Frauds. All. Including their elected law-makers, half of them behind bars now. Mac, you are just referring to the tip of a cock!!!! It's a nation of frauds.

Oooops! Sorry!!!!!!

mr.senualmassage said:
bastards....all are my pics....i am still uncut....if you can open ur cunt eyes..then you can notice in none of the pics am i circumcised.....

Jealous bastards... Don't be racial.,,,these are the same dark cocks that all your wives die to suck ..assholes

india shining at its 'tip-most'. Hoooooo, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Loveleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

My cunt-eyes see a photo-shop

Methinks Mr Massage has worse probs

duke9555 said:
My cunt-eyes see a photo-shop

Don't mean to get 'political'. My gorgeous slut is an Indian. Part of the 2% who are world-beaters. The rest?

Photoshop is good. But the guy doesn't even know the difference between cut and uncut. Unless he's got a problem with the 'cut' in India. The 'uncut' there are having huge probs with the 'cut'. Mental issues which, I guess, are showing up here.

Can't help commenting on his retort. The language and choice of expletives does not behove a country whose culture predates ours by aeons.

well said cuckcroydon, he should first know to respect people here, if someone has raised the question it is cut or uncut, this guy is so desperate and frustrated that he cant hold his words.
thats why we take double check the attitude to consider such guys.

English can be broken badly.

English????

duke9555 said:
English can be broken badly.

RIP! Indeed, RIP!!!

hahahahaha

Hello Sir,

I am a 22 year old male from bangalore and i will like to suck and be fucked by your beautiful cock. if you are interested, please reply me at slavenikii@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread