• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tallahassee FL Wife

• Thread starterCumDumpSlave
  • Start date

CumDumpSlave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2007
"ALL" men can cum deep in my wife's asshole; etc! Type us directly! Richard & Slave Salem tpussy@msn.com

very nice picure
i should be in fl very soon next weekend contact me
at parot24@yahoo.com lets talk

How cum you did'nt type us for our phone #? Our home is discreet off interstate in Tallahassee! Anyone can very quickly fuck my wife instantly! We are "REAL" AND Serious! She LOVE'S drinking cum, deep anal, pain, ETC! She's a valid true nympho! ANYONE reading this now can do her now! We ARE that fast!

love to cum in her asshole. too bad i'm from harrisburg pa.

damn, wish I knew. I was in Tally last week

we are white cpl from ft walton bch fla wifes bcslut 1 year

Tallahassee Wife

Awesome! :) My wife here in tally has no limit's at all! "Pain's" Pleasure with her! Discreet home just off interstate! Stop and fuck/abuse her anytime! (850) 207-6565 tpussy@msn.com Richard & Salem

Cum Deep In My Wife

Including her asshole! More pic"s of her CUMDUMP holes! Richard & Slut Salem (850) 207-6565

Tallahassee Wife

In the pussy pic, i had JUST cum in her! She [Salem] 'CANT WAIT' until she has black men cumming by for her on a regular daily basis! Me to! :) "ALL" men welcum! Richard & CumDump ***** Wife Salem

I am in St. Augustine

Interesting

J Ro

Tallahassee Wife

AWESOME! :) Were in Tallahassee! :boxing::bj::lick:

You ever get our way?? If so call me/us! :) (850) 207-6565 ***** Salem & Richard

I'll be in Jacksonville on Sunday!

I'd love to cum in your slut wife's pussy and ass! I'll be in the Jax on Sunday if you would like to get together. Send me an email (ras2627@aol.com) by Saturday and lets see if we can get together.

Tallahassee *****

AWESOME! "Salem" [Tallahassee ***** Wife] is available for bareback cum triple penetration gangbangs and private meating's anywhere anytime also! But YOU have to contact US directly! (850) 207-6565 Salem & Richard

Users who are viewing this thread