• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tammi's Black Lover

Boystud

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2012
I took Tammi into the city for the weekend. She always takes a lover back to the room for the night. This night was no different. She met a big black guy. She made the comment, this is my first black man. We went to his place first and she changed into her shorts which hide nothing. They consist of a band around the waist and three inches of material on the sides and a one inch band through the crotch hiding nothing as she sat or walked. Then we talked for a bit before heading to out motel room as he felt her up in the backseat. She came out of the bathroom naked telling him to strip as she laided on the bed. His cock was as big as a beer bottle and as long. They screwed most of the night as I watched. She loved it so much she has seen him at least a dozen times since.

Last edited:
Reactions: cookman

Users who are viewing this thread