• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tammy starts work in Africa part 4

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date

expatdad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2004
He smiled to himself as he opened a cold beer and turned to look at his colleagues. They deserved a treat like Tammy Burton, and they were enjoying the treat.
Tammy was standing by the bed, while three pairs of black hands explored her soft white curves. Two of them were on the bed in front of her and were lavishing attention on her full white orbs. The nipples were dark with excitement and strongly peaked. He watched two black mouths enclosed Tammy’s nipples, and the girl grinned down at them and pushed her white breasts towards the greedily sucking black men.
Behind them Kiri was stroking her shoulders, watching from behind the erotic sight of his two friends sucking on those wonderful surging orbs. This girl’s enthusiasm for sex was great. His hands stroked down her back and he caressed the soft curves of her bottom.
When he stroked between those curves, he noted she made no effort to pull away as his finger toyed with the sensitive opening of her bottom. He pushed harder, and to his delight she pushed back. His finger popped the opening and she rose on her toes, but made no effort to pull away.
He grinned. He slid his hard cock between those curvy cheeks and aimed his cock.

Nasam looked over at the tableaux by the bed. Three black men playing with a very tasty looking 18 year old blond white girl.
“Hey! Don’t forget! Her father told us to treat her with respect!”
Tammy groaned, as the Africans eased off.
Nasam walked over and stroked Tammy’s soft cheek. His dark pudgy hand savoured her soft face. He grinned.
“Honey you want us to treat you with respect?” Tammy moaned and sucked his thumb. Nasam grinned, and released her and walked away, before turning back.
Kiri looked at Nasam. Nasam’s words had reminded all three very forcefully who was in charge of this evenings entertainment. If any of them went to far, then Nasam would not forget or forgive.
“Boss,” there was a nervousness in his voice. He had been so close…
“So you really want us to treat her to treat her with respect?” The frustration in his voice was self-evident.
Nasam looked into Tammy’s eyes. He could see raw desire in her sapphire eyes.
“Fuck her arse open!”
Kiri thrust before any alternatives were discussed.
Tammy’s eyes popped, then she screeched as pain enveloped her derriere.
Kiri grinned. He liked having that affect on a woman.
She wriggled and squirmed to be free, but he pushed her forward and down. His two colleagues helped hold her wriggling body down. Kiri thrust again, and Tammy yelped.
Kiri did not realise she was virgin back there. If he had he would not have cared. He was taking what he wanted and it felt good, very good.
“Oh God! God What have you done to me! It hurts. Ohhh God!”
Nasam grinned and surprising all he nearly leapt on to the bed. He grabbed Tammy’s blond curls and pulled her head up.
“God? God? This is Africa and your God is not here! If you want some thing to worship I have something here.”
He knelt in front of the skewered blond girl and waved his cock in front if her face.
It’s hard again she realised. That was quick!
“Worship this if you need something to worship!”
He pulled her face forward and Tammy opened her mouth eager to begin worshipping black cock.

It was 2am before Tammy appeared in the lobby. The Africans still at the bar turned to ogle her. Tammy’s radar quickly spotted the big one at the bar, then she spotted her father asleep in a chair in the lobby. She went over and woke him up.
“Daddy, wake up.”
She pushed his shoulder and he stirred, then he jumped to his feet startled.
“What time is it?”
“Late, we better go.”
She took his arm, realising that her father was a bit tipsy.
Together they walked out of the hotel.
Her pussy twitched and startled she looked behind her. Her heart leapt as she realised the big African at the bar had followed them out. She slowed her pace. Easy to do with her father’s tipsy state.
There was a sudden heat in her loins! Christ what was wrong with her. Four men had just finished putting her through her paces, and now a complete stranger had set her off again.
She glanced behind her. He was closer. God he was a big! So tall!
“Whose so big?” Her father asked.
Tammy was startled she had not realised she had spoken out loud.
The African had seen her glance and increased his pace. Moments later she felt his hand on her shoulder turning her.
“What..,” her enquiry was crushed by his lips and she clung to him as he pushed her up against the hotel wall.
“What? What’s going on? Hey!” Tammy heard her father in the background, but her focus was on the big African body pressed against her and her pussy had steamed up.
David Burton staggered slightly as he gathered his wits. Then he saw his precious daughter being pushed up against the hotel wall. He blinked and realised the African had his hand up his daughter’s skirt.
He was fondling his daughter through her panties. No that was not right he realised, his daughter’s panties were in his pocket! He flushed.
“Hey…you!”
The African turned to David, not that the hand under his daughter’s skirt had ceased its movement. His daughter was panting, her lips parted and her eyes wide.
“Z$50 dollars and I’ll let you watch me fuck your pretty wife!”
David swallowed.
“That’s not my wife.”
“Good that’s Ok then…clear off.” The African dropped his head to Tammy’s slender neck and nibbled.
“No, No you don’t understand. That’s my daughter!”
The African looked around at David, then back at the panting woman he had pinned up against the wall.
“Ok…I see…Z$100 dollars and I’ll let you watch me fuck your daughter!”
David staggered backwards shocked. Shocked by the suggestion, and shocked by the hard on that had instantly sprung up at the suggestion.
He looked at Tammy, who was looking back at him. With a shock he realised that Tammy was waiting to hear whether he would say yes or not. She did not look alarmed, or disgusted at the suggestion. She was waiting for his reaction.
With a shock he realised his daughter’s hands were slowly stroking the African’s neck. She was going to let this complete stranger do it to her!
He staggered backwards. Then watched helpless as the African slid his arm around his daughter’s waist and led her back to the hotel.

He worked his way back to the car. Fumbled through unlocking it, and managed to get himself inside. He steadied himself. He was shocked at the way his daughter had looked at him after the African had made his suggestion. As though she was happy to accept the proposal.
Now he had taken his daughter inside and he was going to fuck her.
Images scorched his mind. He had in the bushes and sneaked a look through the bedroom window and watched Nasam Togbi fuck his daughter on the Burton marriage bed.
It had been the most mind blowing erotic scene he had ever seen.
Now this African stranger had offered to let him watch as he fucked Tammy. There was nothing he wanted more in the world than to see that big African buck get between his beautiful blond daughter’s lovely legs and fuck her!
He reached into his pocket, and pulled out the money there.
It was Z$100 dollars. Fate?
In a daze he pulled himself back out of the car and headed for the hotel.

It surprised him how easy it was to find them. He pushed the door to their room and the door yielded. He staggered inside. His daughter was on her back on the bed. Those lithe shapely legs had had seen wrapped around Nasam Togbi were now wrapped around this big black stranger.
He stepped into the room. The African turned to see who had come into the room. David waved the Z$100 dollars. He turned back to Tammy and recommenced fucking her.
Tammy looked at him over the African’s shoulder. She smiled shyly, then her expression changed as the African became more vigorous.
She gasped.
“Its Ok dad, it’s OK.”
He sat on the chair by the bed. His daughter reached out and took his hand. He grasped it, reassuring her and then held it as the big African fucked his daughter to a multiple orgasm.

After he left he helped her gather her things. As they were coming out of the room another African stopped them. He was surprised to see it was the pimp he had seen earlier with the young white girl in room 424.
He pushed Tammy back into the room and pulled David out. To his surprise there was a queue of men outside their room.
“Hey what’s going on?”
“Never mind that you got any money?”
“No I don’t have any money!”
“Well that’s it then you can’t watch again.”
“What are you on about?”
“Hey, if he ain’t got any money why you keeping me waiting? That’s sweet white meat in there and I’m head of the queue.”
“You got your Z$100 dollars?” The pimp took the money and pushed the African into Tammy’s room.
“Hey you can’t go in there! That’s my daughter! She’s not a **********.”
“Now don’t you go causing me any problem whoever you are,” the pimp glared at David. “I got client’s waiting with money to spend.” He nodded to the five men waiting. The last in the queue was a big bugger and his daughter would like him. Then he cursed himself for thinking like that!
“But that’s my daughter.”
“Come on honey, just suck this a little.” David swallowed. That was the African in the room with his daughter speaking!
“Oh wow! Oooh yesss. Hey guys this one really knows how to use her mouth and tongue! Ohhh yessss!”
The Africans waiting outside grinned at each other.
“Ok your next, he’s going to be quick!” The Africans outside laughed.
“Give me your Z$100 dollars then?” The second African eagerly handed over his money.

Users who are viewing this thread