• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tampa area white wife

• Thread starterHarley_Couple_Swing
  • Start date
H

Harley_Couple_Swing

In shape white couple seeking BBC over 9" for her pleasure. She has yet to find a cock that she can not take all of it. She is blond, 5'6", 135 lbs 38D (real). Shaved pussy and a true slut. She loves pussy as well.
Be real please, no games.

Attachments

• tampa_area_for_real_meet.jpg
    tampa_area_for_real_meet.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4,505
My slut taking BBC

Seeking over 9"

I am 5'10 Profesional blk brother with a 9+ in will be travelling to Florida on the 11-12-04 till 11-17-04 if interested please email me @ jomokeee@yahoo.com

Pic of her fucking

Tampa area bi wife

Attachments

• 1st_bbc_of_04.jpg
    1st_bbc_of_04.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 739
Tampa area

more of her taking BBC

Attachments

• harleycpl04-19-03-07.jpg
    harleycpl04-19-03-07.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,922
She likes black pussy also

my slut

Attachments

• jk_jan9-02-09.jpg
    jk_jan9-02-09.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 752
meeting

we are a 41m 35f white couple we will be in the tampa area from dec.30 till jan.2 looking for some fun couples to hookup with e-mail us at whitecouple4blk@yahoo.com send some pics and we will return.

I hear tampa has some good adult bookstore / theaters where some couples go and play. Do you ever take your slut to the theaters or glory holes so she can fuck n suck cock like a hot little slut?

charlieparker

Does Your Sexy Blond Housewife Slut Enjoy Taking Bbc In Her Asshole While She Sucks On A Black Woman's Pussy? Do You Enjoy Beating Your Meat Watching Her Go Down On A Black Woman's Pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread