TanyaTheTherapist

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date

cute_sandra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2016
After 11 years of marriage, due mostly to my frustrations, we started going to couples therapy. I really made an effort to make this word, but my husband is just too weak, insecure, and childish; it was impossible. The therapist, a tall, fat, beautiful black woman called Tanya, understood quite well. It suggested that I leave my husband at home, and focus on me.
We talked a lot, and I finally realized how frustrated and disappointed I was. Living with an unemployed chronic masturbatory can be emotionally draining.
At some point, Tanya suggested I start dating...
Anyone talked in those therms with s counselor or therapist? How do cuckolds feel about it?

Reactions: cynful, aprilashley, cuckedcopper and 3 others
I have actually brought my husband to a few male therapists. Always wear something sexy with no panties and always let it come out that my husbands cock is too small to satisfy anyone. Always open my legs enough to give them a peek while making eye contact. Usually by the second session the therapist has had me and I get to bring up the subject that he fucked me better then hubby ever could

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and shrimpdikjim
This never happened to me during my first marriage, but therapists surely talk about all types of sexual incompatibilities with some of their clients. If you want to start dating, you will need to decide whether to discuss it with your husband in front of Tanya, tell him about it at home, or just do it.

Naughty J said:
I have actually brought my husband to a few male therapists. Always wear something sexy with no panties and always let it come out that my husbands cock is too small to satisfy anyone. Always open my legs enough to give them a peek while making eye contact. Usually by the second session the therapist has had me and I get to bring up the subject that he fucked me better then hubby ever could
Totally understand U. Guess some embarrassment is healthy for the cuckolds also

Laceyfemme said:
This never happened to me during my first marriage, but therapists surely talk about all types of sexual incompatibilities with some of their clients. If you want to start dating, you will need to decide whether to discuss it with your husband in front of Tanya, tell him about it at home, or just do it.
Guess Tanya can help him understand this isn't his choice. I don't want it to a secret but I am not asking him. If he disapproved, it doesn't matter

Tanya is very understanding and polite with my husband's, but knows how to make things clear for him, is assertive even with private matters. I like that

Reactions: mrs redback
Having a strong Black Woman helping you set your hubby straight is a very hot process.

In todays world a man has too much to lose if he does not go along with what wife wants. You have leverage.
Hope it works out in your best interests.

I didn't understand I had leverage till recently. But is true, he has nothing to do about it. A big mature feminist black woman lol. Yeah, guess "setting him straight" is a good way to say it.

All-In said:
Having a strong Black Woman helping you set your hubby straight is a very hot process.

In todays world a man has too much to lose if he does not go along with what wife wants. You have leverage.
Hope it works out in your best interests.
Some men just don't understand how much they can lose, till is a bit late. I know this sounds awful but some deserve to be a bit emasculated

Myself and my GF started therapy last month due to her intimacy issues, 2 1/2 years we had sex 4 times, the last felt like her fulfilling an obligation.

After 1 joint session & 1 individual session with each of us we took a 3 week therapy break due to scheduling issues.

By January 10 my GF said she didn't want to be with me anymore more, that the therapy pointed out how different we are.

Therapist said many times couples use therapy as a way to break up because they can;t do it on their own.

Reactions: JackInPanties, cute_sandra and All-In
cute_sandra said:
Some men just don't understand how much they can lose, till is a bit late. I know this sounds awful but some deserve to be a bit emasculated
Maybe this is what he wants. Could it be that he is submissive and has fantasies about being controlled/dominated?

Reactions: cute_sandra
Khel said:
Maybe this is what he wants. Could it be that he is submissive and has fantasies about being controlled/dominated?
Yeah. I guess he likes to embarrass him self

How often do you have sessions with your therapist?

All-In said:
How often do you have sessions with your therapist?
My husband doesn't goes. I see her alone once each 2 weeks. I feel the s very positive for me. Really trust her

So hubby stopped going? You said in the beginning it was couples therapy.