Tattoo My Wife's Ass

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
can't go wrong with the Spade....

wink wink
LETME

Tatoo My Wife's Ass

Thanks for all your tattoo suggestions so far. My wife really appreciates it. Attached please find some pics of her first tattoo she got earlier this year.
Notice also, she is wearing one of her favorite pair of panties!
So far, it looks like the DC community favors a spade on her ass. Additional
suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Tattoo wife's ass, 5.jpg
    Tattoo wife's ass, 5.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 420
  • Tattoo wife's ass, 6.jpg
    Tattoo wife's ass, 6.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 507
  • Tattoo wife's ass, 7.jpg
    Tattoo wife's ass, 7.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,030
She is really hot! Tell her to move her hand in that one picture:}

DaveJan said:
tell her to get one, like my wife's

I agree. Nothing says black cock slut better than the ace of spades tattoo. I'm getting one this year and I personally think that all white women into black men should be tattooed with one as well!

Nice ass on your wife

I like to think of myself as an artist and your wifes ass is the perfect canvas, how about something like this?

tattoo.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Excellent, Min!

best

Min has it ....the BEST.so far .in MHO........:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some popular "themes"

Attachments

• 262382240v7_350x350_Front.jpg
    262382240v7_350x350_Front.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 262448438v4_350x350_Front.jpg
    262448438v4_350x350_Front.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 262456462v3_350x350_Front.jpg
    262456462v3_350x350_Front.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 106
  • 262456462v4_350x350_Front.jpg
    262456462v4_350x350_Front.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 262448438v5_350x350_Front_edited-1.jpg
    262448438v5_350x350_Front_edited-1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 108
Very sexy woman!!

Thanks for all the compliments on my wife. She really appreciates. Please find a few close ups of her ass below. Any more tattoo suggestions or any comments of what you would do with that ass?

Attachments

• Tattoo WIfe's Ass - 9.jpg
    Tattoo WIfe's Ass - 9.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 292
  • Tattoo WIfe's Ass -10.jpg
    Tattoo WIfe's Ass -10.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 580
Pussy Tattoo

I had my hub photo shop this tattoo on my pussy. I asked him to do that to help decide if I wanted to get a real one. That's my old boyfriends hand...lol! What do you all think?

It was this or "Black Owned". I'm planning on getting it for my old boyfriend who's moving back to town as a present.

Attachments

• Fantasy Tattoo 3a.jpg
    Fantasy Tattoo 3a.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 970
I considered for a time getting one right above my vagina that read "Black Cock Only" with an arrow pointing down towards my vagina.......or something similar in meaning, "BBC Only!!"...or "Black Babies Made Here!!"......but never went thru with it after thinking about my Son seeing it when we were hot tubbing or walking around the house (we are pretty open about nudity in the home). Hubby would have LOVED it......it really depends on your lifestyle and whom will have to see it too, not just how horny you are at the time.

I'm also from an era when tattoed women were considered low class skanks or Biker Chicks.....come to think of it, they don't really look much different now either!! Hubby can't even get it up for a tattooed woman, hates seeing them in movies, but he was OK with me having a small one referencing BBC of course.......horny old slut that he is!! LOL

JMNBABE

You need to put the tatoo where you can hide it where you want it and flaunt it when you want too as well...

I know it may not be practical but I saw a vid of a girl branded while she was being taken from behind. Very erotic !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: toolman2c
I think Black Cock Slut is a great idea. She should get it on her backside just below her bikini line...this keeps her privacy but if she sees a black stud she likes she can ****** it and everyone will know exactly what is what.

Tattoo On My Wife's Ass

I would like to thank the DC community for all the great suggestions we got for a tattoo for my wife's ass. We had over 10,000 hits on this thread and a lot of good ideas not only on the thread but also in private messages. My wife is now deciding which tattoo to get. Stay tuned and we will put pictures in when we decide.
Thanks!

I'd like to move that thong and get it on! nice ass!

This is a temporary tattoo that a hotwife wore home after a weekend with me and a friend.

tattoo.JPG

Reactions: kmbe
25yoNYCbull4wives said:
I'd like to move that thong and get it on! nice ass!
Thanks 25, I am sure my wife appreciates that!