Teaching A Virgin Nun

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Teaching a Virgin Nun

by EroticWriter SaharaNun.jpg

September 1905.

A nun and a priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out, the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning. After dusting themselves off, the nun and the priest surveyed their situation. After a long period of silence, meditation and prayer, the priest spoke.

"Well sister, this looks pretty grim."

"I know, father. We only have half a flask of water left. I don't think we can survive more than a day or two."

The old priest had been admiring this little nun ever since she had arrived at the convent a month ago. With black hair cut short in a pixie cut and sparkling green eyes, she was not only the youngest but also the prettiest by far all the nuns in his church. The priest knew they were actually only a half days walk to safety, but he saw an opportunity knocking.'

"Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?"

The nun, who had been impressed with the way the priest had been running his church, and also having seen the deep admiration the older nuns seemed to have for him, could only reply, "Anything father."

He seemed almost embarrassed to ask. "For over 40 years of priesthood I have remained celibate and faithful to the church. But I have often had otherworldly thoughts. The truth is, in all my 60 plus years I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might possibly see yours."

The nun thought about his request for a few seconds. This man was so good, and he had served his Lord well. Now, about to die, he had asked a special favor of her. Of course she would be honored to be able to grant his wish. With her eyes shyly turned downward she replied, "Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would cause any harm."

Her face red, the nun shyly opened her habit and the priest gasped at the sight of her shapely breasts. Her pink nipples, despite the desert warmth, were erect, and seemed to be reaching out for whomever might desire to touch them. The little nun could not help but to take notice of his excitement. No man had ever seen her nudity before. His excitement was catching and she trembled inwardly.

Pulling her shoulders back, she began posing for him, turning this way and that. Her breasts were already completely upright and firm, and the pulling back of her shoulders merely enhanced what already was perfection. As he commented on how lovely her breasts looked she even raised her arms above her head for his viewing pleasure. ?

"Sister would you mind if I touched them?" Of course since no man had ever seen her nakedness, that meant no man had ever touched her. But as this was possibly her last day on earth she consented.

With shaking hands he reached out and touched each breast lightly. He gently ran his fingers over her, feeling the contours of each breast. Then, as the seconds passed and she said nothing, he went further, cupping them within his fingers and squeezing lightly. He fondled them for several minutes, causing her nipples to become even more rigid and her face to flush.

The priest dared not stop. He wanted to take this further, but there was nowhere to go other than asking her to remove her habit completely so that he could see her lower half.

"Sister, would you mind if I were to see your lower half? I have never seen what a woman looks like below compared to a man."

She nodded without comment, and slowly removed her habit. Then, her white undies *******, she slowly bent forward and removed then, ******** her pubes to his view. Her pubic hair was as black as that of her head, but it was short, very short. As he looked, even from his position above, he could see her lips, open and inviting.

"May I feel it," he asked. As she shyly nodded, he reached under her and slowly began stroking up and down between her lips. She sighed a little, indicating that it might be feeling good, and she opened her legs, placing her feet further apart to aid in his exploration of her pubes.

When she seemed most wet and ready, he slowly and carefully placed a wet finger into her most holy place. She was very tight and as he went deeper he touched her maidenhead! She let out a little 'yip' as he explored, and he pulled back for fear of hurting her. When she did not complain, he once again inserted his finger, but very carefully. He felt a wall, a wall of skin, and in the center, a small hole that even his little finger would not have fit through.

"You truly are a virgin, my dear. What I feel must be your maidenhead, never before touched by any man."

"Yes," she replied. "I am a virgin for my Lord, as promised." She hesitated, then said: "When I entered the convent, the Mother Superior did just as you have done, feeling me to see if my maidenhead was intact."

"And that was...how long ago?"

"Six years ago, Father."

His finger was still inside her, and he really felt an urge to kiss her at the same time since her face was so close, but he did not dare. He wanted somehow to get her to touch him down below as well. But how to ask, without her thinking bad thoughts of him? But, she saved him the awkwardness of that.

"Father, could I ask something of you?"

"Yes, sister?"

"I have never seen a man's penis. I have seen little boy's penises of course when I was providing care for them, but never a fully-grown man. May I see yours?"

Perfect. He could not have asked for more. But he pretended to think it over, as if she had asked something forbidden of him, which of course it was.

He needed his hands free, so reluctantly removed his finger from her virginal channel. "I supposed that would be OK. What is just for me would be equally just for you," the priest replied while lifting his robe. He opened his pants and reached in. When he pulled it out, a penis was revealed that was uncircumcised and looked rather thick and long. Of course some of it was still hidden within his pants.

"Oh father, that looks very large. May I touch it?"

Her comment that it looked very large excited him. Well into his senior years, his penis no longer sprang to attention like it had done when he was a young man. In recent months he had even been having trouble maintaining an erection while masturbating. But fondling her had excited him to some degree, and he was thankful that his penis was looking larger than it did when he was totally limp.

The priest smilingly consented and dropped his pants. Her eyes widened as she took in the full view. His uncut penis was now fully revealed. Even though he was for the most part still soft, his penis was long enough to hang well below his testicles.

She said it again, this time with wide eyes. "Oh father. That looks most large. Much larger than the little boys I have seen. Is that the way all men appear?"

His ego took charge, and he delighted in being able to "educate" this novice nun. "No my dear child. My penis is larger than the penis on most men. You asked if you could touch it. If you feel it long enough, it may grow to a height that will be quite a sight." As he spoke, he stepped closer to her so that she could reach it.

The priest was old, almost 70 in years. Even young, he had always been slow to grow, but if she touched him long enough, he would show her something impressive. Most impressive indeed.

When she hesitatingly touched him with her fingertips he suggested that maybe she should squat down in order to more fully explore his manhood at eye level. She went down without hesitation, and the priest trembled. It had been many years since a woman, the last one had been a housewife, had wrapped her lips around him. This little nun might not do so, but she was close enough if she wanted.

Of course the Nun did not know about such things as placing a mouth on a penis. She was totally innocent of almost all worldly knowledge. Squatting to where her face was just inches away from his penis, the beautiful little nun wrapped her tiny fingers around him. There was a lot of penis, so she reached out with the other hand, wrapping around more of his shaft.

From his position above, the priest was still able to reach down to her, and his hands assumed a position over both of her lovely little breasts. After only a few seconds of fondling her and being fondled himself, he was sporting a partial erection, that though huge, was still not firmly erect. She was lifting it and holding it partly away from his body. But the foreskin still covered the head.

"Pull back that skin towards my body with thy hands so that you can see what lies beneath that skin."

"Like this, father?"

"Yes, like that," the priest sighed as she began pulling his thick foreskin back, revealing a head that was almost as large as a plum, and almost the same color. Her eyes widened, and her mouth dropped open as she stared at the thick head. The priest felt his heart jump. Oh sister, your mouth is so close.

She spoke, and her voice sounded breathless. "Oh father. I had no idea that little boy's penises would grow to be so wide It scares me so to see this."

"Be afraid not, my child. It shall not hurt thee. Touch it as long as you like until your curiosity is satisfied." He hoped that she would continue her touching until he was satisfied. She studied the head, moving his penis from side to side. As she looked him over, she came within inches of touching him with her lips.

"Stroke it. It has grown wide, but it can also grow in other ways. Go back and forth with your hands and it shall grow even longer, and stand up by itself."

Scared or not, the little nun began stroking his penis using both hands and watched with big eyes as his foreskin covered the head and then revealed it once again to view as she pulled back on the skin. For the first time since he could remember, pre-fluid began flowing from the tip of his dick. It ran out in a string, and the nun gasped.

"What is that, Father? It is running out of your penis." She touched the string with the fingers of one hand and rubbed it between them. "And it is slippery, so smooth and slippery."

"That, my dear, is juice from Heaven that is for the purpose of making my penis slippery so that if it were to be inserted into a woman, she would be able to take it within without pain."

"Without pain? But your penis is so large, I fear that it would be most painful to any woman. Have you tried it within a woman?"

"No, my dear," he lied. "Until today I have never tried putting my penis within a woman. I have taken an oath of Celibacy, to be observed until I die. But of course, this might be my last day on this worldly Earth."

"Ooh!" That was all she said, as the priest looked down, testing her reaction at what he had said. He continued to fondle her breasts as she stroked him gently. His juice continued to pour out, surprising him and her even more. "Oh father, there is so much of this fluid..?"

"You may taste it my dear if you wish. I have heard from women during confessionals that they have placed their mouths on men, sometimes their husbands, and sometimes not. Some of them said the juice that flows before tastes sweet." He held his breath, afraid to breathe even from the excitement of the possibility that she might suck on him.

Her green eyes were wide as she looked up into his face for a moment. He smiled, and she slowly moved her head forward, taking him within. He was surprised in the way she did it. Rather than just touching him with her tongue in an exploring manner, she swallowed him up, somehow managing to take his entire fat head within her little mouth.

He was afraid to speak for fear of saying the wrong thing, and afraid not to for fear that she might stop. He was looking down at the top of her head, with the nose so cute, the nose that was just above the shaft of his cock. "That feels so very good, my dear. Never before have I felt that." And when she pulled her mouth off for a second, he quickly said, "Please continue."

But she had only been about to speak. "Oh father, it does taste sweet. Those women were right."

His knees started to tremble. "I am an old man, but what you are doing for me in my final hours is wonderful my dear. I think I am about to grow into a size I have not experienced in years."

More juice dribbled out as he grew, and grew some more. Finally, after three or more minutes, he had grown to his maximum potential; the first time he had been so large in years.

She could feel it straining to go up, so she let go of him. Released from her mouth and hands, his penis jumped up, pointing towards the sky. It swayed back and forth for a moment before settling down into a position where it had not been for a long time. It no longer would stand up until it went past his navel and touch it on the way, but today it was still long enough to go past.

She spoke in awe as she stared. "Oh father, I didn't know that a man's penis would get this big. It is not only wide, it is very long. A penis like this might hurt a woman."

She continued to hold him within her hands. When she made no further comment, he decided to go all the way, if she would allow it. "Of course, if I were to place this within a woman, I would be most gentle so as to not hurt her."

"I see," she said, as she gently continued the fondling of his penis. Still she offered nothing, and the priest was afraid to ask her outright to do more. There was that vow of Celibacy, you see, and she knew about it.

He debated within himself while she fondled him. Should he try to get her to finish him up with a blowjob, or better still, allow him to take her virginity? He made his decision.

"Well, there is a divine reason for it being that long, Sister. Do you know that if I insert my penis deeply enough into the right place, it can give life."

"Is that true father?"

"Yes it is, sister. Besides the juice that tastes sweet, there is another juice that will flow forth, that is the juice that will create life. " Of course he was hoping to insert his penis into her tiny, virginal pussy and bless her with his holy juice. But she had other thoughts.

"If it will create life, why don't you stick it up that camel's ass and let's get the hell out of here."

Great story with a good punch line.