• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teaching Joy a lesson pt II

• Thread starterleglvr44
  • Start date

leglvr44

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2007
Joy certainly wasn't expecting what came next as they all began to cum on her! She tried to dodge it but surrounded by them there was no escape and it covered her face and body. She looked over at me and I gave her a nod and was delighted to see her drop her head in acceptance that this is what she would have to do to buy me off. She raised her face and opened her mouth and allowed them cum in it as she fondled her breasts.

I then montioned for her to come back to the car and when she got there I told her to lay her clothes on the seat since she wasn't going to be needing them and get in. The tramps were all smiling and hollering at her to come back anytime she wanted to be fucked and I think she was thinking about doing it. I drove down the interstate just so I could ****** her fine tits and pussy to all the truckers we passed and I reached in the glove box and took out a huge black dildo and told her to fuck herself with it while we drove around.

We had passed quite a few trucks and they had all speeded up to try and get another look when we came upon a roadside park and I whipped in followed by half a dozen truckers. After I parked, I headed to the restroom and told Joy to just sit back and let anyone do what they wanted to her. When I came out there were eight truckers around the car and the ones that could reach her were felling her up. I asked if they wanted to fuck her and they said sure. I told them to take her to one of the trucks and use her anyway they wanted. They took her still buck naked to one of the trucks and after about an hour and a a half one of the truckers brought her back to the car and she was well fucked and had cum in her hair and over most of her body. They thank me and headed out and Joy and I headed home.

Joy still loves to fuck, but now she wants me to either watch her getting those big dicks are to set her up with my friends so she can fuck them. She is such a fantastic slut and I'm glad she is my wife.

Reactions: tlxyz
i do the same with my wife it is fucking great

good story thanks

I guess one could say, Joy is a joy to be with....:) thanks for the story

Users who are viewing this thread