• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer alternative

• Thread starterBigBlackCanadianBull
  • Start date

BigBlackCanadianBull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2011
I have been trying to get into a few teamviewer sessions and get pictures of some sexy sluts. A couple times it was in a different language, then a couple times I couldn't catch the guys online. As an alternative I've setup a dropbox account. If you email me I can setup a link and you put the pictures in the Dropbox then I will post the link in the thread for EVERYONE to go and see and get the pictures. If you want to give it a try email me at bigblackcanadianbull@yahoo.com

Reactions: Wabasto and iltom
catch up then
775 536 576

lol tell me when you will be online again since that was about an hour ago. Email me and I'll try this teamviewer thing again. Anyone else the Dropbox has been created and is ready to rock.

i agree with you man, not just that to, most of the time it times out or its really slow.

sissy boy for humiliation

643 502 002 sissyslave control and humiliate me

captaingonzo said:
i agree with you man, not just that to, most of the time it times out or its really slow.

yeah exactly it's such a frustrating thing. Then sometimes the person sharing only wants you in a certain folder and the minute you do anything else they disconnect.

someone suggested WatchParty for screensharing. I'd be interested in exploring that option with an assertive man.

Parsec is the most reliable one its rock solid.. works every time

Reactions: Deviant dad

Users who are viewing this thread