• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer - online humiliation

• Thread startersusbsmallcok
  • Start date

susbsmallcok

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2009
If you want real humiliation download Teamviewer and provide me with your username and passcode. I will that take control of your pc and look at your pics/vids and what you have been doing. Even me fun if revealing pics of your Hotwif are downloaded from your pc - who know where they will end up. So do it now and submit to all online bulls

Last edited by a moderator:
humiliateme73 said:
If you want real humiliation download Teamviewer and provide me with your username and passcode. I will that take control of your pc and look at your pics/vids and what you have been doing. Even me fun if revealing pics of your Hotwif are downloaded from your pc - who know where they will end up. So do it now and submit to all online bulls

Don't forget your bank details and any thing else private that this nasty individual can get his gruby hands on.
You really are a barrel of laughs HO HO HO !!!!!!
Get the fuck out of here

Yea that looks like a good idea - NOT - he may be legit but also may go all over your PC looking for financial info for identity theft.

humiliateme73 said:

OH YESSSSS what a turn on!!I'm in!!
MY username; Fuckoffyoustupidcunt01
my code fuckoffdoyouthinkweareallstupidyoufuckingignorantcunt000003
Do me tonight honey,i'll be waiting.................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Obviously not true cucks and if you looked into it rather than jumping to narrow minded conclusions you would know you still have overall control.
Thanks for your intelligent input.

humiliateme73 said:
Obviously not true cucks and if you looked into it rather than jumping to narrow minded conclusions you would know you still have overall control.
Thanks for your intelligent input.

I take that as a compliment from a stupid cunt like you,why the fuck do you think people come on here,with passwords and the anonaminity that brings?
To give out our personal details to a fucking idiot,that sees no wrong in that?
To compromise our computor security?
I am a true cuck but not STUPID!!!!!
You must think that all your christmases have come at once,if anybody is so thick as to give a dickhead like you their details

Please read previous post that states you still have overall control of your pc.

humiliateme73 said:
Please read previous post that states you still have overall control of your pc.

Look idiot i work in I.T.so i know what you can do with this information

So if you work in IT you will often use remote access software?

humiliateme73 said:

They will use remote access software on a private network between people who know each other in a business to business function. Quite different from letting some unknow person behind a screen name have access to your personal computer.

humiliateme73 said:

I could fuck your computor in 10 mins with very little information,so why would anyone want to give you their details,on the other hand let me have YOUR details and you will find out first hand,what i can do.
If not just FUCK OFF play your childish games elsewhere

45 views,no mugs taken the bait?

mincercuck said:
45 views,no mugs taken the bait?

489 views for both threads,no mugs yet!!

There is ignorance around about Team Viewer... humiliateme73 is right..... it is all about trust and from trust comes ultimate submission....... this programme really offers the best way of doing that in a cyber situation

WillSheWontShe said:
There is ignorance around about Team Viewer... humiliateme73 is right..... it is all about trust and from trust comes ultimate submission....... this programme really offers the best way of doing that in a cyber situation

Just a con,What's it got to do with cucking anyway?
Some guy wants to wank over pix of your wife,so post the pictures.

mincercuck said:
Just a con,What's it got to do with cucking anyway?
Some guy wants to wank over pix of your wife,so post the pictures.

You've got to be kidding me. Head over to cuckoldplace and check out the teamviewer threads, talk with some people who have in fact taken part it in and submitted control of their comp.

The reason it's different and for many provides a greater thrill then just simply posting the pics yourself, is because you are submitting control of your comp to another person. It's one thing to upload some pics, it's a whole nother feeling to watch as someone else searches your comps and finds them, and then does with them whatever he pleases. It's that feeling of submission and loss of control that turns people on, those same feelings being a core aspect of why cuckolding is so hot for so many.

Is real life cuckolding not risky? I fail to see why this computer stuff is such a spark for outrage.

I too think it's dumb to give someone else control of your comp. But if someone gets off on it, and if someone either trusts the other person enough or simply doesn't feel he's got that much valuable stuff on his comp to lose, what's the problem?

BTW, I definitely especially would NOT trust humiliateme73. The topic creator's post is full of grammatical errors, which suggests to me english isn't his first language and let's face it, most net scams on perpetrated by those outside of the U.S. Even more worrisome however, is the fact that his username is humiliateME, yet he seems to want people to give them their info so he can humiliate THEM. Something's not adding up there.

But again, if someone is smart about it, perhaps conversing with a potential cyber bull for a while to get comfortable, and if a person doesn't feel they have any big things to risk anyways(not everybody does banking by computer for example), I fail to see why this is such a big deal.

If someone doesn't know the possible risks of teamviewer, then I don't know if they deserve to be told them. You gotta be pretty stupid to not understand the risks. The risk is a big part of what makes it so exciting.

It's Nt TeamViewer, It's mincercuck

Razor,
Review the threads, it's not the original poster or TeamViewer -as you mentioned it's all the rage over on other sites - it's Mincercuck and his whining. Which he often does about many posters and posts. Just the way he is; doesn't make him a bad guy (sissy) or unwanted. He just likes to whine.
I have enjoyed the humiliation of TeamViewer and the chat functions of LimeWire myself. I am also an educated networker (MS certified) so I know well enough which computer to allow access to.

"chat functions of LimeWire myself."

What's this?

Razor said:
You've got to be kidding me. Head over to cuckoldplace and check out the teamviewer threads, talk with some people who have in fact taken part it in and submitted control of their comp.

The reason it's different and for many provides a greater thrill then just simply posting the pics yourself, is because you are submitting control of your comp to another person. It's one thing to upload some pics, it's a whole nother feeling to watch as someone else searches your comps and finds them, and then does with them whatever he pleases. It's that feeling of submission and loss of control that turns people on, those same feelings being a core aspect of why cuckolding is so hot for so many.

Is real life cuckolding not risky? I fail to see why this computer stuff is such a spark for outrage.

I too think it's dumb to give someone else control of your comp. But if someone gets off on it, and if someone either trusts the other person enough or simply doesn't feel he's got that much valuable stuff on his comp to lose, what's the problem?

BTW, I definitely especially would NOT trust humiliateme73. The topic creator's post is full of grammatical errors, which suggests to me english isn't his first language and let's face it, most net scams on perpetrated by those outside of the U.S. Even more worrisome however, is the fact that his username is humiliateME, yet he seems to want people to give them their info so he can humiliate THEM. Something's not adding up there.

But again, if someone is smart about it, perhaps conversing with a potential cyber bull for a while to get comfortable, and if a person doesn't feel they have any big things to risk anyways(not everybody does banking by computer for example), I fail to see why this is such a big deal.

If someone doesn't know the possible risks of teamviewer, then I don't know if they deserve to be told them. You gotta be pretty stupid to not understand the risks. The risk is a big part of what makes it so exciting.

OK 99.99999% of posts here are pure fantasy,no one is going to invite complete strangers into your home to have unprotected sex with your wife and risk pregnency,S.T.D's or even aids.So we must seperate fantasy from what is a very dangerous practice.
Here in the UK we work on pin numbers,and even then identity theft is a big problem,usually carried out by international criminal gangs,drug runners from eastern Europian countries.
They are just salivating at the amount of people,willing to compromise their computor for a cheap thrill.
Those people that use this on other sites are not usually disposed to let people know that they have been cleaned out because they have been ******* to their family and usually freinds,and are now fighting to save their marriage and family.

Razor said:

It's nearly Christmas,so my advice is GO FOR IT,ENJOY!!

Users who are viewing this thread