• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TeamViewer Possibilities

• Thread starterBlackmailedWimp20
  • Start date

BlackmailedWimp20

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2017
Okay, so I have been a wimp here for a few years and in all that time, no Dom has been able to totally control me? Is it actually impossible to completely blackmail and own a slave online?

Yes I think it is very hard to do it online.

Seems so...

It is hard to control and manage the actions of the wimp when not being around him.

But can you not assume total command of his technology?

Yes but I can't force you to use it. I have to have some heavy blackmail material to force you. And I have to have the will to use that material when you don't obey.

TheOther said:
Yes but I can't force you to use it. I have to have some heavy blackmail material to force you. And I have to have the will to use that material when you don't obey.
This is pretty much it. This is, mainly, a fantasy site. It is generally acknowledged that we all play the roles we are comfortable with as far as we are comfortable with them.

Let's say I had the nuclear blackmail material on you. Using it would be criminal as blackmail is generally frowned upon by the legal system. Getting it by hacking your computer is also a crime. So do you really think anybody cares about you enough to commit two crimes to get control of you? And that is assuming it would work because some people might just say "Fuck it, release the info and I am going to the cops." So this is a huge risk the controller would take for (the chance at) a low reward.

I actually have nuclear material on a guy. He opened an anydesk and did not properly define which folders I could see. He thought the person logging on would just stay in the folder with the cute naked girl...but I went digging. I found his real name and his girlfriends name. Uncensored versions of the pictures. He had his ID card scanned in the "scans" folder, so I have that, too. I googled the names with the city and found the social media accounts.
We chatted for a while (I informed him of what I found to give him a heads-up to his stupidity) and after a while he disappeared. I would love to know what else he and his girl were up to but it is just not worth it for me to cross that line into blackmail.

Reactions: kmbe and TheOther
take control and black screen me ********* tv 1 454 527 355 pw91a3es

Users who are viewing this thread