• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teasing Slut

• Thread startersapergia
  • Start date
S

sapergia

Come on guys let me hear your dirty comments and what you would do to me, and I will show you me on all fours showing my ass and cunt.

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,550
yummy

I'd lick you front to back before and after.:p

nice lips. i would have you on your hands and knees completely bare assed. your head would be in my hands as i guide your face up and down my cock. your husband can watch your cheeks bulge with each thrust.

I would spank your tight little ass and call you my slut until you are dripping wet. I'd shove my dick in your mouth and make you gag on my 8 inch cock. When I think you are good an ready i would ram my cock in your pussy and fuck you until you are moaning for it in your ass. I would fuck your asshole so hard, making you taste it on my cock, until I cum all over your asshole. Then you could sit on my face and have me eat your dirty cunt and ass until they are both squeaky clean.

njwifewatcher said:
nice lips. i would have you on your hands and knees completely bare assed. your head would be in my hands as i guide your face up and down my cock. your husband can watch your cheeks bulge with each thrust.

Nice, getting horny, keep them coming.

fucing hot

damn woman i'd love for you to tease me with that hot little body of yours. I'd love to grab you and put you on your knee's. Just slap my dick all over your face, making you beg to let you taste it. Hold your head and slowly fuck your face letting you take a little more each thrust. Would tell you to play with that pussy and get it ready for me. Once your hot little mouth has me good and hard i'd pull it out and make you tell me that your my little cock slut. Then push you over on all fours and rub the head all over that outside of that pussy. Watching that juicy pussy get more and more wet. Hell your juices are dripping off my nuts. I slip in slow but with a steady motion. a deep moan as i bottom out in that sexy little pussy. I'm reaching around and rubbing that little clit. The speed of the sex is increasing as well as the power i'm taking you with. I reach up and grab your hair pulling your head back and making you look me in the eyes. I tell you i'm about to cum and shove it deep making us both explode together.... Hope you enjoyed.

Attachments

• DSC00662.jpg
    DSC00662.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 270
She certainly has slut potential, how about sharing more pics, perhaps with her black dildo?

I'd share the little slut with my friends. She'd be full of cum when she got home...

Red One said:
Come on guys let me hear your dirty comments and what you would do to me, and I will show you me on all fours showing my ass and cunt.

That is one fine Ass and Pussy that you have. On all fours is where you need to be. And, it looks like... You Already Know It! : ) I love a woman that "loves her own sexuality".

Me

Great comments guys, getting me nice and wet, more please enjoy this pic. I love the thought of all you guys jerking to me.

i'd love to lap out some nice warm
freshly deposited cum from a REAL man :p

just jerkoff while looking at your hot pix. love'em

Users who are viewing this thread