• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

teh right black bull for my sexy wife....

• Thread starterhot_husband45
  • Start date

hot_husband45

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
who can seduce my wife in erotically way infront of me,preferlably black,shaved,big load,good stamina,experience with arabic couples is a big advantage....we are in amman Jordan

Attachments

• fa56.jpg
    fa56.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,263
  • fh05.jpg
    fh05.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,205
  • from behind.jpg
    from behind.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,582
  • geniessen1.jpg
    geniessen1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,980
  • Great party.jpg
    Great party.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,224
hi am in amman and i would like to fuck ur wife ,, send me a massge and we will meet

It never ceases to amaze me the power of interracial fucking on non black husbands obsessed with watching their wives take a big black cock. Here is a couple from Jordan, I assume actual Jordanians who want to play and this in a country which highly frowns on any sex outside marriage. We have witnessed numerous instances of extreme punishment visited on both men and women who dane to violate muslim law but then perhaps Jordan is not so strick as other Arab countries we hear about in the US. Even so I bet it is still a serious problem and I admire the men and women with courage to express themselves sexually regardless of where they live. Good luck on finding a black stud to fuck your wife. I imagine violating the double taboo of extramaritial sex and fucking a black man is very arousing. Let us know how things turn out.

hi,,im in amman ,,i am a 48 american male....emery45@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread