• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell her how she makes you feel!

• Thread starterifantasizeboutmywife
  • Start date

ifantasizeboutmywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2007
This is a quick shot of my very attractive and hot bodied wife. Seems like she gets hotter and hotter each time BBC is mentioned in bed. Also, seems to enjoy her 8 inch black dildo. Hopefully more pics to follow depending on responses.

Attachments

• Hpim1386_opt.jpg
    Hpim1386_opt.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,527
I hope more pictures follow. I would love to look at more of that beautiful ass. YUM!

ifantasizeboutmywife said:
This is a quick shot of my very attractive and hot bodied wife. Seems like she gets hotter and hotter each time BBC is mentioned in bed. Also, seems to enjoy her 8 inch black dildo. Hopefully more pics to follow depending on responses.

thats a nice round beautiful white booty

You claim she is hot, but the pic is quite decent.... Don't you take shots when she teases you, playing with her black dildo, telling you that she wants to be a slut for BBC???
^)_(^

cant wait to see more!

More Please

Check every day for more pictures...where are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the hell are the more pictures of that nice white ass? I would love to pump my cock inside that hot bodied wife.

Trying

Sorry it took so long to get back. Not having any luck getting her to pose for any x rated pics! I am posting this shot from a while back in hopes that the pic turns the guys on in here and hopefully turns her on by your responses. Thanks for your patience.

Attachments

• white tanktop.jpg
    white tanktop.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 733
Ok sure

She's really hot!!!

Very nice! Keep working on her!!!

Very Beautiful back and ass. Please show more soon

she looks really great in the picture
i would love to pound the hell out of you guys..

looks good from the rear.
how's the face?
if she looks like goofey's girlfriend, that's not a good thing, lol!
does she know you're showing her pic to the world?

Thank you for responding!

Thanks for the responses so far guys. Don't hold back!

A nice fat cock needs to wake her up from behind!!

and if she knows you are posting her pics I'll be amazed

Post some pics while her playing with her dildo and fantasying about BBC. It will make us happy! ~)_(~

very nice, would love to see more of her.

Wow!

She IS worth waiting for!

Users who are viewing this thread