• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell her what you think

• Thread starterwifeneeds9plus
  • Start date

wifeneeds9plus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
My wife says no one would get hot over her! She says the only reason I tell her she is a hot woman is because we are married! Tell her, PLEASE!

Attachments

• IMG_4929copy2.JPG
    IMG_4929copy2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,124
  • IMG_4927copy2.JPG
    IMG_4927copy2.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,052
Very nice looking pussy, and her body looks nice too. Would like to see her face but I understand why you dont show it. Good luck!

Reactions: genuinepleasure
nice pussy....definitely needs a real black cock to stretch her good!

It definitely looks like a pussy I'd love to pound for awhile....Appears like nice tits to go along with it....

Thanks guys! Here is more

a little more of her

Attachments

• IMG_4920copy2.JPG
    IMG_4920copy2.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,401
  • IMG_1037.JPG
    IMG_1037.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 922
Yes

That 2nd set of pics DEFINITELY shows her better..and speaking for ME.any brotha would love to have her for a weekend....give her back to u then a very different wife

nice

VERY LOVRLY PIC,S WHO WOUNT LIKE TO USE THAT.
Monty

wow! your wife just does not understand, we love women
real women. not the fake made up plastic surgery type ladies. your wife is absolutely perfect. i would so like to carress her sexy breasts and slide my hands all over her.
i see you have been playing around with a thick black dildo. so how does it feel? do you like it?? tell us about your desires!!

I think she's plenty attractive to pick up a black man.

well from me she is a fine -sweet- pretty woman with a hot body.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very hot. I do understand the note about her needing 9 inch or more. I need at least 8 inches for the last 11 years or I do not feel much.
I unofficially have a 7 inch minimum.
luv, MsGary

Thanks! Here are some others

Hopefully she will get the truth and allow herself to live out our role playing. If she believes she is wanted, she will not be afraid of rejection which i think keeps her from playing.

Attachments

• wwfcasio11032 (3).JPG
    wwfcasio11032 (3).JPG
    88 KB · Views: 504
  • ww11140015.JPG
    ww11140015.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 488
Dear lady, you should definitely listen to your husband....it's obvious he knows what he's talking about, and has your good in mind....If you don't think you have the body to turn black men on, then obviously you're not looking at the same body we've been looking at in the pics....Believe Me, we want to see more....much more....

Hey, she's makin me hot!

MORE MORE!

ok here is more!

love the comments! Cant wait to show her!!

Attachments

• ww11110007.JPG
    ww11110007.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 524
  • Img_9778dc.jpg
    Img_9778dc.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 469
wifeneeds9plus said:
My wife says no one would get hot over her! She says the only reason I tell her she is a hot woman is because we are married! Tell her, PLEASE!

I would Love to Eat Her Pussy and Smell Her ASS!:jackoff:

would love to fuck her for you, and you can watch or join in.

No she is smokeing hot i would love to fuck her with my fat black cock bareback and fill her hot sexy pussy with my potent spunk as you watch love the pic of her holding her knees with her in black thong lets see her in white knickers

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...when can the fucking start?!?!?!?

Thanks guys!! I will get her to pose in some new stuff! I will also get some shots of her creaming on her big black dildo!! Might even post a short video if you are all interested!

Users who are viewing this thread