• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tell me if you think she is hot?

• Thread starterbigasslover8inch
  • Start date
if you like her body cum on her pics

my wife is thick and that makes her pussy feel so tight and slick

Attachments

• personal adult 024.jpg
    personal adult 024.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 818
  • personal adult 036.jpg
    personal adult 036.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 819
she's a pig.

Ellington333

She Really Wants A Good Bbc Ass Fucking - I'd Love To Fuck Her Ass With My 9 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock Finally, Shooting A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Her Asshole

how many dicks could she take?

i have found out she likes the idea of fucking a room full of cocks, while we were fucking. damn blew my nut deep in her pussy

Attachments

• personal adult 051.jpg
    personal adult 051.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 936
  • personal adult 038.jpg
    personal adult 038.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 665
  • personal adult 058.jpg
    personal adult 058.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 700
oink,oink,and snort.

Did she latch on to you after the hog callin'contest at the local county fair?I saw one like this last week strapped to the front of a jeep.The fat fucks are hard on the crops and are known to break in to homes and clean out the fridge.She's a fine 200 hundred pounder.

I would love to fuck her

I want you to know that she is a very sexy woman and i love her thick ass and legs. I could eat that little pussy all night long. Get in touch with me if we would be able to set something up.

Daaaaammmm!!

Sweet Jesus! What a hottie!

I'd plow into that sweet ass and pussy for a whole fucking week!

Give us some more!!

"Smokin HOTT"

Now that is one smokin Hott cumslut. I'll bet she would go crazy over a room full of young hung studs all waiting to fill her pussy and ass with loads of cum. I know I'd be in line for that nice ass.

speaking for my hubby...i would let him tongue her ass so my strapon slides in easy.....she looks good enough to eat:)

Her ass

My tongue and her ass could become good friends.

hott

i think she's wicked hot and i like women with a body iw ould blow my load all over her legs and feet while i watch her riding your cock can i see pics of her feet?

SlutUser said:
A Class "A" CumDumpster,would take cock in all holes and till crave more,Bravo

HA- cumdumpster luv that word-:D
I do think she needs more pics, maybe a few standing, bending..but yes ass pics! she has a full ass that needs to be viewed:cool:Maybe she'll warm up to sum very naughty ones soon..:)
The wife and I like...

more big ass

for all of you to cum on

Attachments

• personal adult 040.jpg
    personal adult 040.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 512
  • personal adult 011.jpg
    personal adult 011.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 406
Delicious! Keep them cumming!

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is Vhair & maximman810 talking about that girl has got a very nice ass!! She is hot

I love her ass! More please! I would love to send her some panties!

I looking at 5 loads in one night.. get that feeling of coming again and again in her wet pussy, wet from her juices and my cum.... WOuld like to see u cum in her also, to see the overflow...
Panos

Luv her Ass

I would luv to cum all over her pretty little face.

more juicy pussy and ass

she milks my cock so good trying to get that cum

Attachments

• personal adult 033.jpg
    personal adult 033.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 585
cum on her and post pic here

anyone got a huge load to spray on my wifes big ass pics?

Attachments

• P1010041.jpg
    P1010041.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 305

Users who are viewing this thread