• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what made you become a cuckold?

• Thread startercbtslavers
  • Start date
MarkandJacqui said:
Keep trying they all say no at the start!
Hope you are right

Reactions: toolman
captdom said:
When I was a teenager I would read Penthouse forum. Penthouse was men's magazine much like Playboy. It had a forum section where you could write about sex. A lot of the letters were about swinging and wife swapping. Needless to say I was turned on by the thought of someone else fucking my future wife. It was the taboo aspect.

Fast forward a few years and I am at work on my lunch break when my wife calls me crying. She just met this guy thru mutual friends and let him fuck her. She was upset that she had cheated on me. I calmed her down saying it was OK and we would talk once I got home.

After work and I got home we sat and talked it out. I told her she could fuck him again and anyone else she wanted. Which she didi. He and became really good friends. He fucked her a lot and we had some threesomes together.

To make a long story short, that was the start. My wife probably fucked close to 300 different guys over our 21 year marriage. We are long time divorced now. But the memories are always there.

There used to be a TV show called Dr Ruth that my wife and I usually watched it together. At the end of the show, Dr Ruth would take calls and answer questions.

One evening, a wife called in and told Dr. Ruth that her husband would bring his friends home to fuck her, and asked if that was ok. Dr Ruth said yes, that it was fine, but then immediately asked if they were using condoms. The wife said yes, and Dr Ruth again said that what she was doing with her husbands friends was fine. That episode left a lasting impression on me.

Penthouse Forum reinforced the idea also, and I even read a couple of the articles to my wife.

It also didn't hurt that my wife's first lover after we were married was a handsome and charming friend of ours.

My wife didn't fuck a lot of guys. She had to like them before she fucked them, so she only fucked 5 guys, but they were mostly long term relationships.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, firedogg81 and leahswannabe
leahswannabe said:
She has a great looking body! Love her tits, smooth pussy and her bars! Love to see more of the session where she is tied to the bed!
She looks very beautiful. I love the pic of her pussy. It looks very "used".

ljcarm said:
Found a lot of pictures of my wife and her ex boyfriend he is black i raised his kid
You should share them

Reactions: ljcarm
Hubby wanted me to find out what a good lover he was and he wanted me to compare him to other men. He told me before we married that he wanted me to suck and iuck many other men. Six weeks after we married He arranged a bbc for fuck me all night and we had a sum. He encourages me to have sex with other men. I do daily I did so well and liked other men that I became a nude lap dancer for 4 years and have been a full time swinger of 7 years.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Raysclick, Custer Laststand, firedogg81 and 7 others
I’ve always had a bull stature (6’5, 250) but a cuck cock. <5” fully erect. When I was younger I was traveling with a buddy and my girlfriend and they woke up in the middle of the night fucking in his bed at the hotel. I was mortified, jealous, and more turned on then I ever have been. I pretended to be asleep but I listened and watched them fuck all night long. She never made sounds with me like she did with him. From that moment I was hooked. My first marriage was a sexual sham, she pretended like my cock was okay but it just got boring. I later met a 10 who was sexually vicious, open and not afraid to be clear about my shortcomings. Almost from our first date she was denying me, fucking me with a strap on and leaving her panties at home when we went out together.

I don’t see how I could live any other way. She bought me a new “small” sized cage yesterday and had me put it on in front of her and her friends on FaceTime. I have been spurting nonstop thinking about her next visit from her bull tonight.

4453EBFB-4F25-4FD3-A564-C1FF153B72B3.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, firedogg81, DaveJ and 3 others
This is the reason why we got into cuckolding.

file 680x510_003358.jpg

Reactions: ljcarm, Manwaife, DaveJ and 1 other person
captdom said:
When I was a teenager I would read Penthouse forum. Penthouse was men's magazine much like Playboy. It had a forum section where you could write about sex. A lot of the letters were about swinging and wife swapping. Needless to say I was turned on by the thought of someone else fucking my future wife. It was the taboo aspect.

Fast forward a few years and I am at work on my lunch break when my wife calls me crying. She just met this guy thru mutual friends and let him fuck her. She was upset that she had cheated on me. I calmed her down saying it was OK and we would talk once I got home.

After work and I got home we sat and talked it out. I told her she could fuck him again and anyone else she wanted. Which she didi. He and became really good friends. He fucked her a lot and we had some threesomes together.

To make a long story short, that was the start. My wife probably fucked close to 300 different guys over our 21 year marriage. We are long time divorced now. But the memories are always there.
Did that contribute to your divorce?

Slavesimon said:
Did that contribute to your divorce?
No. The lifestyle we were in was not a factor at all. The reasons were many and why a lot of people divorce. Long periods away on deployment, money issues, etc. But her fucking other men didn't factor in at all.

Reactions: Slavesimon
captdom said:
No. The lifestyle we were in was not a factor at all. The reasons were many and why a lot of people divorce. Long periods away on deployment, money issues, etc. But her fucking other men didn't factor in at all.
By deployment I mean I was in tn the navy and overseas a lot. She was basically a single mom that had to take care of everything. There is a very high divorce rate in the military.

Reactions: Slavesimon
My wife cheated on me for 6 months with her senior sergeant at her work. I only found out by accident . when i confronted her she agreed to end it , but when she told him he refused and fucked her in the carpark at work.

13DBC0C9-1224-47B4-B9CC-CD245E6F76AB.jpeg 2D5C30C6-111B-4A2B-A32B-3B36AB7F40A8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, ljcarm, firedogg81 and 6 others
siss4it37 said:
My wife cheated on me for 6 months with her senior sergeant at her work. I only found out by accident . when i confronted her she agreed to end it , but when she told him he refused and fucked her in the carpark at work.

13DBC0C9-1224-47B4-B9CC-CD245E6F76AB.jpeg 2D5C30C6-111B-4A2B-A32B-3B36AB7F40A8.jpeg
and now ?

siss4it37 said:

she is gorgeous. how did you find out? how long did it go on? where did they meet?

I saw a text from him out the corner of my eye, cant wait too see you tomorrow!

Reactions: ljcarm
siss4it37 said:

Hmm..she is soo sexy though! I don't think I would of gave in for her to tell me it was over either! She looks like she needs some good hard fucking!

Yeah !
Shes a multi orgasmic squirter you only have to blow on her pussy and she’ll cum .
So a giant cock pounding her for four hours ! Well fuck .

ECBC6CE9-D0A9-4FC0-B4F7-E666F4129845.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, firedogg81, DaveJ and 1 other person
siss4it37 said:
Yeah !
Shes a multi orgasmic squirter you only have to blow on her pussy and she’ll cum .
So a giant cock pounding her for four hours ! Well fuck .

ECBC6CE9-D0A9-4FC0-B4F7-E666F4129845.jpeg
Damn man! Sign me up! I want to pound her pussy good! Make her cum over and over!

KristinS said:
Hubby wanted me to find out what a good lover he was and he wanted me to compare him to other men. He told me before we married that he wanted me to suck and iuck many other men. Six weeks after we married He arranged a bbc for fuck me all night and we had a sum. He encourages me to have sex with other men. I do daily I did so well and liked other men that I became a nude lap dancer for 4 years and have been a full time swinger of 7 years.
And what is your evaluation?

Reactions: DaveJ
Seeing her showing off her beautiful body and flirting with strangers made me want to be cuck

Reactions: ljcarm and DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread