• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what made you become a cuckold?

• Thread startercbtslavers
  • Start date
I am a trailer driver, often on the road and my wife works in the office, she can always take a couple of hours off ...
We were swingers even before we got married, but after we got married she started to prefer secret meetings outside of swinger clubs, found out when she saw wifi names not from uh office on her laptop, and realized where she was...
She said that it was my choice, either to accept or leave, and I stayed

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, firedogg81 and 3 others
After that, she stopped being shy and even started bringing guys home, several times I came home from work, found her at home with one or more guys, while our son was sleeping in the room upstairs ...

FJB-TEmVcAEIU-O.jpg FNHI-h_VQAIAwX4.jpg FNCuXMUUcAAgael.jpg FM-oKUkVEAI8A8R (1).jpg Hel 2020-04-0355A.jpg Hel5812.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, toolman, Custer Laststand and 6 others
Manwaife said:
After that, she stopped being shy and even started bringing guys home, several times I came home from work, found her at home with one or more guys, while our son was sleeping in the room upstairs ...

FJB-TEmVcAEIU-O.jpg FNHI-h_VQAIAwX4.jpg FNCuXMUUcAAgael.jpg FM-oKUkVEAI8A8R (1).jpg Hel 2020-04-0355A.jpg Hel5812.jpg
Hmm fuck! That’s hot!

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Readyu and Manwaife
DaveJ said:
Hmm fuck! That’s hot!
YES it's a hot life and she hides it less and less from others

IMG_47581sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand, mywhatasexdrv and 4 others
Manwaife said:

IMG_47581sm.jpg
Hmm I would love to devour and fuck your wife behind close doors, dump all of my cum deep inside of her!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Manwaife
Manwaife said:

IMG_47581sm.jpg
Your wife is really so fuckable! We were swingers for many years but have stopped due to the wife getting older. I still want to fuck other women. Here's a few older pics

B7KLFQSBSUYO0YV.JPG 9JSNGOYRDIJ0V9K.JPG group sex.JPG ImageLarge_460065_124723.jpg M playing with me.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, ljcarm, firedogg81 and 3 others
Seeing her flirting with strangers and showing her body to them made hot

Reactions: DaveJ
Sshowoffwife said:
Seeing her flirting with strangers and showing her body to them made hot
Hmm...that is! I can relate with the flirting part with wives!

Reactions: Sshowoffwife
Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, DaveJ and 1 other person
my wife got felt up by a guy in a movie theater just a regular movie not adult he started slow just touching her arm nancy said hes touching me i just said ignore it after a bit i seen her pull her jacket up over her front i did not think any thing of it but then i seen his hand moving under the jacket i just sat there what was i going to do or say i got hard and was kind of jealous i just kept watching and i looked at the guy and he winked at me nancy had her eyes shut it was very dark but i could see he must have had his hands on her tits the jacket slid down a bit he had her shirt un buttoned and his hand in her bra she still had her eyes shut the guy leaned in and wispered something to her and she just sat there in shock i think after a few min he leaned in and kissed her lips he now had her bra up off her tits and then i relised he had his other hand down in her pants

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, natasnaikul and 4 others
nancyask said:
my wife got felt up by a guy in a movie theater just a regular movie not adult he started slow just touching her arm nancy said hes touching me i just said ignore it after a bit i seen her pull her jacket up over her front i did not think any thing of it but then i seen his hand moving under the jacket i just sat there what was i going to do or say i got hard and was kind of jealous i just kept watching and i looked at the guy and he winked at me nancy had her eyes shut it was very dark but i could see he must have had his hands on her tits the jacket slid down a bit he had her shirt un buttoned and his hand in her bra she still had her eyes shut the guy leaned in and wispered something to her and she just sat there in shock i think after a few min he leaned in and kissed her lips he now had her bra up off her tits and then i relised he had his other hand down in her pants
Fucking hot!

Mine started when my wife had an affair. I had always been a very jealous husband, which makes this odd for me now. But after the initial pain and heartbreak I experienced, I decided to stay in the marriage. Somewhere along the way, my anger at thinking of her with her affair partner, transformed into an excitment at thinking of actually watch her with another guy.

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, ljcarm and 3 others
Similar to others here, my wife cheated on me and I found out. I was crushed at first, and then it started to turn me on. Unfortunately she left me for him, so I've been looking for a hot wife to fuck others every since.

Reactions: cravingheruse, antoniodicro, DaveJ and 1 other person
cbtslavers said:
Tell me what made you become a cuckold?
15 years ago I had Prostate issues. The medication dropped my testosterone levels and shrunk my dick a bit. Basically I lost my sexual edge. At the same time she belonged to a gym and was in her second year of 3 times a week workouts and was looking incredibly attractive. I traveled alot for business usually was outta state 10 days a month. I began noticing changes gradually. after 12 years of her changing her hair style n colors several times a year, totally different wardrobe, wanting and getting a convertible sports car, girls night once a month to weekly, etc. It became acceptable for me that she had her needs and may be getting what I couldn't give her elsewhere. One day over a decade later when a business trip got cancelled at the last minute someone knocked at our door and she went to answer it. By totally random luck I happened to walk by her unattended phone as a text saying has limp dick left for the week yet? I stared at the message as I could hear my wife still at the door talking to a neighbor. I thought for a second and answered, Yes he's gone till Friday. Then a text pic with her and 3 naked musclebound studs were on her in all 3 holes at once. I stared and said call me in2 minutes.
I placed the phone face down and sat down in my recliner as I could hear her tell the neighbor Thanks for coming by. The phone rang seconds later. As she picked it up she walked towards our laundry room and a loud "WHAT" was heard as she said I'll have to call You later. Raquel came in to the room eyes popped wide open and stared at me saying now what?

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, natasnaikul and 5 others
beachstone said:
15 years ago I had Prostate issues. The medication dropped my testosterone levels and shrunk my dick a bit. Basically I lost my sexual edge. At the same time she belonged to a gym and was in her second year of 3 times a week workouts and was looking incredibly attractive. I traveled alot for business usually was outta state 10 days a month. I began noticing changes gradually. after 12 years of her changing her hair style n colors several times a year, totally different wardrobe, wanting and getting a convertible sports car, girls night once a month to weekly, etc. It became acceptable for me that she had her needs and may be getting what I couldn't give her elsewhere. One day over a decade later when a business trip got cancelled at the last minute someone knocked at our door and she went to answer it. By totally random luck I happened to walk by her unattended phone as a text saying has limp dick left for the week yet? I stared at the message as I could hear my wife still at the door talking to a neighbor. I thought for a second and answered, Yes he's gone till Friday. Then a text pic with her and 3 naked musclebound studs were on her in all 3 holes at once. I stared and said call me in2 minutes.
I placed the phone face down and sat down in my recliner as I could hear her tell the neighbor Thanks for coming by. The phone rang seconds later. As she picked it up she walked towards our laundry room and a loud "WHAT" was heard as she said I'll have to call You later. Raquel came in to the room eyes popped wide open and stared at me saying now what?
put her pic

beachstone said:

BB Baby It's very hot out here.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, toolman, Custer Laststand and 3 others
beachstone said:
Wowww! That had to be kind of tough! But in the same sense, as a bull, and having a relationship with a couple in the past, it did keep the couple very happy and together for their adult children and grandchildren. So I’m sure the soul searching for days had to be.

Reactions: toolman and beachstone
DaveJ said:
Wowww! That had to be kind of tough! But in the same sense, as a bull, and having a relationship with a couple in the past, it did keep the couple very happy and together for their adult children and grandchildren. So I’m sure the soul searching for days had to be.
I had heard rumors about her being seen in bars with men while I was outta town. It wasn't a shock until I saw her airtight with 3 buffs on her at once in the text pic. I had previously made up my mind I wanted to keep the family together and not tell anyone that knows us.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Custer Laststand, antoniodicro and 1 other person
beachstone said:
I had heard rumors about her being seen in bars with men while I was outta town. It wasn't a shock until I saw her airtight with 3 buffs on her at once in the text pic. I had previously made up my mind I wanted to keep the family together and not tell anyone that knows us.
Yep! Perfect! I would of done the same. There are some very respectful people that understand the sensitivity of this. I learned from it with this couple I still see on occasion. The problem there was age difference of the husband. He is quite a few years older than her. And ED issues. And he's a hell of a great guy! It's good art times to sit down and get to know peeps stories.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and beachstone
DaveJ said:
Yep! Perfect! I would of done the same. There are some very respectful people that understand the sensitivity of this. I learned from it with this couple I still see on occasion. The problem there was age difference of the husband. He is quite a few years older than her. And ED issues. And he's a hell of a great guy! It's good art times to sit down and get to know peeps stories.
Yes Sir

• Love
Reactions: toolman, ljcarm and DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread