• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what you guys think

• Thread starterDimSum1813
  • Start date

DimSum1813

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2007
Hey Guys, we are new to this pretty much, please tell me what you think of my girl, and tell me what you guys would do to her!

Thanks again!

Body Stocking 3 mod.jpg Hustler Outfit 4 mod.jpg BALCONY 1 mod.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
she is extremely sexy and would love to have her over to my place and fuck her and make her my cum slut for you. Chicago here....and you?

Damn she is hot. Any guy would love to bend her over.:D

Wonderful ass and legs, lets see here breasts!

Breasts!

trebon said:
Wonderful ass and legs, lets see her breasts!

YES! YES! YES! I agree!!:D :D

hmmm

The back side looks inviting, but because there is no really good clear shot of the front, she could be a brown bagger too. You remember in the old movie where the guy whistles at a cute ass in short short and it turns out to be a hippy guy. One never knows lol, just joking she looks good

HOT. How old is she?

23 boys, we appreciate your replys, we'll try to get some more pics but thats it for right now, thanks for your posts.

Again, I sing a similar song as Tuppinsinmo. A beautiful model, perfect shape, there is no reason to hide the avers side. What is needed is a better photographer, also a better camera would help. Place her in the nude on a seat in the posture of Rodin’s “The Thinker” or with one foot on the seat with one arm covering some of her boobs. To pose a shapely female like this there are unlimited possibilities.

Easy now, I just bought the new Sony T100 and I was trying to tweak my manual mode, so yes I am an amateur with the camera so I apologize, but I thought my pics turned out half descent, and as for the front, give me some time, me and her are very discreet, so we are trying! Thanks for your comments!

enser said:
Again, I sing a similar song as Tuppinsinmo. A beautiful model, perfect shape, there is no reason to hide the avers side. What is needed is a better photographer, also a better camera would help. Place her in the nude on a seat in the posture of Rodin’s “The Thinker” or with one foot on the seat with one arm covering some of her boobs. To pose a shapely female like this there are unlimited possibilities.

Ellington333

She Needs My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock Up Her Ass For A Good Ass Fucking- That's What She Wants - After I Got Through Fuckin Her Ass A Few Times - It Would Grow Nice And Big So Everyone Would Know That She Likes Taking Big Black Niggers Cocks Up Her Ass When They Saw Her

Well now, I didn’t know you just got the new camera. My comment can justify you have to do many photo sessions with that beautiful girl. Photo sessions are lots of fun and always end up the same way. I know it. Its an easy way to get her horizontal with a wet pussy. So, keep on practicing especially if you can get another couple or good looking girlfriend of hers to join you. And make sure you always get one or two pictures that are not so perfect. Create more reasons to practice.

I get what your saying Enser, I saw the sample's and you are correct. Thanks for your kind comments.

Dim,

What are her measurements?

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes

I can tell you it is fun learning a new camria but I got to tell you if the front looks any where as nice as the rear you could take her picture witha coffee can with a pin hole and a peice of film in it pull the tape of the pin hole hold it for very still for thirty seconds, and I tell you she would come out looking great. You know I and my wife work very high profile prophessional jobs. I understand that due to that a lot of us hold back, here was the veiw I took, she is beautiful, she needs to feel beautiful and if someone see's her and reconizes her, and would come forward and say so, well would say, hope you enjoyed it, or, if was a case where it might cause a problem would simply say, must be someone that looks like me. And here is intresting thing, every one of us has someone that looks like us. I was at westport plaza a few months ago and even I was fooled enough I actaly spoke to the woman. Soon as she spoke back I knew it wasn't her but I had to see if her voice sounded like my wifes too. I was in a city in AR a couple years ago and had reason to go by the city hall, every one was saying hi to me, using my first name, I was like how in hell do these people know me, I have never been here before. The reason was, the DA happened to look like me, had my same first name. I mean we would of passed for twins and its strange to talk to someone that looks just like you and with your name. lol
Nothing helped my self esteem like finding out that thousands of guys thought she was hot even if she is a little plump ball, but she is my ball and I love to roll her up and play...............

model

She is beautiful. Has she done any modeling? She sure could model that ass all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few more of her guys. Hope you enjoy! Nothing fancy, caught her right out of the shower in her boy shorts!! Measurements are....about a 32B cup size, 26 in hips (around a size 2 or 4), and obviously a small waist but dont know exact measurements.

Frontal 1.jpg Frontal 2.jpg BootyShot.jpg

Reactions: Herbullfrommich and Eamdaniel
Absolutely stunning. I'm in SE Michigan and would love to lick cum off of any part of her tight body.

she's tight

she needs to be stretched!

beautiful

that girl of yours is smokin ;) and now that she is married to you she should be free to fuck all she ever wanted!
and yes thepics should always be taken....she has a perfect body, dont cover up your tummy either! that is one of the sexiest things i like ...big or small or perfect like hers ;)....mmm mmm !

Users who are viewing this thread