• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell Me What You Think of My GF.

• Thread startermark47r
  • Start date

How would you fuck her?

• Total voters

mark47r

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
attachment.php
http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=85183&stc=1&d=1218123514http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=85182&stc=1&d=1218123514

let's see her sug that black cock

suck his cock

Wow,Look at her face!!He realy fucks that white pussy good and hard!

zanko said:
Wow,Look at her face!!He realy fucks that white pussy good and hard!

the 2nd 1 is the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like she is his girlfriend now ! Send more pics

She looks wonderful being black fucked. Post more.

Dam i want this to be my wife

she is beautiful and sexy. Marry her and make her your little slut wife.

Looks like she aint yours anymore lol

Blackjudist said:
Looks like she is his girlfriend now ! Send more pics

Yeah I totally agree.
Tell me, what does she need you for again?
LMFAO, you white cuckold boys kill me.

Damn Mark, that is HOT! Anna - why don't you like the cucks? While I don't like the extreme stuff, having your sexy white wife out fucking BBCs is as hot as it gets.. I love the feeling of her pussy being all loosened up by the huge BBCs.

I agree Mike. It is a complete turn on for me watching her owned by that black cock! Nothing is better!

mike8401 said:
Damn Mark, that is HOT! Anna - why don't you like the cucks? While I don't like the extreme stuff, having your sexy white wife out fucking BBCs is as hot as it gets.. I love the feeling of her pussy being all loosened up by the huge BBCs.

I don't disagree that a white women fucking a BBC is as good as it gets, and I'm sorry, but I don't like a man who doesn't act like a man.

You cucks cometo sites lie this, where you really don't even belong, and you pat each other on the back for your success in getting the women you care about fucked by black guys, instead of doing all you can to satisfy them yourselves. Shame on you!

My God, you don't even try to be men.

I cant get any of the pics to work???

I took the pics down. Sry

Damn Anna... For such a sexy woman, why are you hatin on guys sharing their wives with black guys?? Just because a man likes his woman to be fucked by BBC doesn't make him less of a man. It means he wants her to be sexually maximized. It's not like I can't completely satisfy my woman because i definitely can. I love interracial sex period. White guy, black girl and vice versa. It's just so damn hot!

mike8401 said:
Damn Anna... For such a sexy woman, why are you hatin on guys sharing their wives with black guys?? Just because a man likes his woman to be fucked by BBC doesn't make him less of a man. It means he wants her to be sexually maximized. It's not like I can't completely satisfy my woman because i definitely can. I love interracial sex period. White guy, black girl and vice versa. It's just so damn hot!

All I'm sayin is... a real man wouldn't do what you cuckies do.

You don't see black guys sharing their black wives with white men, do you?

No way!

They take care of their own business.

That's what a real man does.

I'm just sayin.

Users who are viewing this thread